Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Silviu bit back in Nightmare Woods against my scumread on them, OMGUS’d pretty hard; but in Chair of Deception 2… they only had 89 posts in one day. Still, I don’t particularly remember them vanishing at all.
You didn’t push that hard, did you?

dr. suess fm posting

these posts are related in a way I hope I don’t have to make obvious

then we need to flip someone who’s alignment actually effects solves
it feels like we’re voting a null slot just to vote it like d1 CoD2 (fun fact: that exe was also Silviu who was town)

we’re gonna see Silviu on the side of a milk carton tomorrow morning

this feels genuine
but also take a deep breath king

I tried to entertain the idea but it feels like the cons majorly outweigh the pros

This feels like it’s NAI
in the same way that like the way Jarek reacts to votes on him is NAI if that makes sense
like it sort of looks scummy but they justify it hard enough that it seems to just be part of their personality

also the way you’re solving reads as town imo because you haven’t reached like
any memorable conclusions
and I think a wolf would have a confident read by now considering they come into the game knowing the entire board

Considering you didn’t put literally every pairing of yourself and someone else you must have some logic to specifically bring up yourself and Jaiden but I don’t see it
Not to say I’m scum reading you but could you elaborate on why the two of you are unpaired?

I also want to execute today but today’s work wasn’t “for nothing” unless we don’t get a night flip
like there are cons to no exe this just isn’t one of them

and if the doc fails to save?
and we prolonged the game for no reason?

backread over :+1:

I think I said Town last time.

I’d suggest reading the bit where I prod him and see if you can find the town perspective, and if so you can tell me what it is.

walk me through that read?

Are you going to execute in MELO?

Everything is a viberead. I’ll have to get back to you in an hour, I’ve got to leave pretty urgently.

Does it still stand? Heck if I know.

are we in MELO

You aren’t slowing the game down if you’re planning to skip an exe anyway, is my point.

that was a real question
I’ve been trying to figure out what MELO meant off of context clues but I can’t really get around this anymore what does it mean

urgh my stomach hurts gimme some time to lie down and I’ll take a look

2 Likes

np, take it easy

MELO means “misexe and lose”.

Like if it’s 5 v 3 and if you kill a villager, Mafia can kill in the night and win, but if you no-exe you’ll wake up with 4 v 3.

What? You are gonna pretend you dont know why we are unpaired when you yourself fanned the flames between us? Really?

Mmm.
I still don’t trust them.

VOTE: Unvote

Why is this tough?

Oh, interesting. I mean, while the game might feel quiet and lend itself to this impression, with any active players naturally looking better than quieter players in comparison, it’s not easy to forget we only have twelve yeah, and two groupscum. This was apparently worth pointing out in CoD because the kind of tension in the game (you know what I mean) when an evil’s the block wasn’t palpable until the final day, but it’s not like evils would be able to do much about it anyway.

Setting that aside for a minute, if I was uncharitable I could say you initially townread Jarek to help them out of the spiral when Memes was pushing them earlier and to make Jarek trust you more, but that’s through a narrow lens. Jarek is fine.

I think this is where the Silviu thing started.

Checks in with Neon to seek validation for your read before you follow through with it, I vaguely remember you doing this as both alignments.

Going all in. I doubt you would buss Silviu like this D1, so you’re not groupscum W/W. I think you ended up voting a wolf in Umineko D1, what were the circumstances behind that?

Now that Zorvo has demonstrated a certain vitality not too long ago, and considering you point out later that Silviu is either showing TMI or a weak townread on a buddy… hmm. “Which is it?” doesn’t sound right.

Cream, Lissi and Neon were passed over. Putting a pin in this for later.
As for the readlist itself, as shown here, I agree with most of them. I’d move Zorvo up, but then we fall into the issue of too many people looking good.

Consistent with Achro’s readlist, except for Neon’s vote on Prisma.

By the way, Achro interacting with Neon for the vote on Prisma actually fills the hole in the void with disliking all the rest of the votes. This specifically is a good detail.

…By which point the game would be over if all three of you were good. This post bothered me a lot more earlier, why did I not comment on this? I quoted this very post.
Anyway, either Achro was just extremely confident one of those two is evil at the time, or he forgot how many executions we had (unlikely, he’s more thorough than that), or he’s calling himself evil.

Mood.

Here we go.
This read was conceptualised before I realised Silviu went missing for now twenty-hours, but it was based on the fact that I incorrectly scumread Silviu in Nightmare Woods, and in Chair of Deception Silviu acted the exact same way, and I perceived Silviu as acting in their town meta. What is that? Here, I’ll find a summary of their deaths in those games.
(Speaking of which, here’s a post I found interesting.)

Anyway, in Nightmare Woods I caught onto how Silviu only seemed to have townreads or, at worse, nullreads. Furthermore, Silviu only seemed to share these reads when prodded, or at least to my perception.

Other times Silviu seemed self-aware, like they were earlier in this game whatwith claiming MD. Except the intent was flipped.

One sec while I check CoD. To be continued.

I vibe with Cream tbh.
I’ll Null Town This.
This is the kind of stuff I want from us!

re-checks?

Zorvo:
-there is a consistent push/set of reads (like 4?). I think I didn’t realize the Jaiden push happened because it happened while I was skimming and I was focusing on the Silviu read + vote. Still a little eh on that shift to Silviu.
-Zorvo can you answer, what’s your read on Silviu?
-opinion better than before, maybe slight townlean? I feel like iso overall feels fine, maybe more range idk

Jaiden:
-lack of solving compared to the immense amount of no-exe pushing. Extra time pro is really not even being used?
-P#1035 feels unnecessarily pessimistic. If Jaiden is w… idk tho, the wagons were 1v1v1v1 then
-P#1091 almost everyone’s against no-exe, idk why there’s such a defensive tone here. The OMGUS and flipping everything accusation came from nowhere imo. I don’t even think scumreading Cream was mentioned before this. Feels like an overreaction.
-still scumlean

Jarek:
-P#51 is exactly what Memes was saying. But thinking about it now… I don’t think this was an intentional misunderstanding in bad faith, which is the key thing I was thinking about before.
-#492 could just be a jab about their earlier argument? bad if actual belief but prob not?
-Feels a lot better overall tho bc in between the arguments there was some solving that is more visible now, would move up a little. Can maybe see a frustrated townie angle…?

Silviu:
-does have reads outside of Zorvo. I think they’re all townreads? Not sure if w!Silviu is likelier to scumread others or not.
-is re-evaling Zorvo?
-honestly I still don’t know about the Zorvo read bc the one post Silviu did point out as the reason had nothing to do with being aggressive.
-I think it leans town though because well, I can see the mini-push thing and also bc handing out townreads only everywhere doesn’t seem very good if wolf. Correct me if I’m wrong meta-wise

Silviu
Zorvo
Jarek
Jaiden