Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Strength of mine or yours?

I just didn’t understand why you were trying to use a town!Silviu possibility to help you push back against that argument (unnecessarily) when the vote showed you didn’t think Silviu was town.

Why TF did you include yourself…3 Times.

Also why are you including yourself to begin with, if your town you should be aware of it.

Like I understand wanting to be generic with who can’t be paired but like you can’t say anything you want about you with someone else being partnered without another perspective.
Like if I said Memes/Jarek is never WvW. I am coming from a perspective not involved in that pairing but if I said Zorvo/Achro is never W/W I am now involving myself in that pairing and theoretically I could just be a wolf lying and be partners with Achro.

The point is, I just don’t consider self paired reads tbh cause it can easily be faked by a wolf to look better.

I still believe your town due to serval things you have done that I found Townie but I still disagree with the fact you put 3 Pair’s of yourself on this list here.

I think it’s because when I saw the Silviu vote I thought you were being sheepy in a bad way, and contradictory with it.

Rather than making your own arguments and line of in-depth questioning, it was just like, “Oh I trust Memes.”

Your Jaiden push honestly didn’t even register until I ISOed.

Yeah.
Cream is definitely town.

I am town and noticed it, they noticed it, agreed with me.

Put two and two together.
Cream is Town.

Jaiden is probably a wolf so let’s not sleep today.

But also yes I think you’re doing good. I think your posts and progression make sense.

Can you give your thoughts on everyone though? Like in one post, just some short thoughts. I don’t think I saw that while reading.

I don’t think the specific post of his read on you after you prod him is strongly AI tbh, unless you are referring to something else.

mulling over recent posts though

I think his read on you and his townread on Silviu are interesting

Like, w!Magnus sees wagons on himself and Silviu, and there is only 1 vote diff, and decides to just townread Silviu, not partake, and vote sleep? That’s a severe lack of self preservation that prob comes from town, unless Silviu is also wolf.

Yeah my top town are Cream and Memes.
Then Neon and Jarek after.

I almost appreciate the fact you are presenting a scenario where it is framed more likely i called myself evil than i forgot the lynch count.

(I forgot the lynch count)

Did silviu have any inexplicable reads in these games?

1 Like

Ah the game where I was hosting great day 1 but then afterwards got so busy that Eevee doesn’t wanna talk with me anymore or at least has been ignoring my messages.

I still feel bad about it.

feel like Jaiden should contribute more breadth of reads, even if she’s for no exe

Don’t see much past Zorvo sus Neon sus last I checked

I wouldnt expect magnus to be the type of player who as scum panics from early pressure like you are describing. Do you have experience with magnus that runs contrary to my expectation?

Accusation:

Silviu OMGUS’d in CoD too.

I’m not okay with no-exe because I don’t see how the reasons for it this game are any different than any other age-old reasons for it that have been rejected.

Some of it is just stuff like “we’ll never hit scum D1”- how does that work?

I disagree.

@magnus @Cream

To restate my issue with silviu more clearly. He gave a town read of zorvo describing him as feeling town leadery and just like normal zorvo. I feel as if this read is made up of nothing but air. As in, i cannot come to a conclusion that this read xamw from town solving the game.

Do you see a path this is a mistaken assumption on my end? What angle could i be missing?

Also @Lissi

I get you and cream’s pfp mixed up geesh

I think this is why I disliked Zorvo’s vote of Silviu.