Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

I don’t have enough experience to say definitively but my brain also can’t help but like my own read rn

Just seeing what he’s posted recently though, def trending upward in my mind

Null.
I’d execute that slot but my priority execution today would be Jaiden.

Would also be nice if they came back from “ISOing” me. I know I have over 100 posts but it ain’t that time consuming, if they don’t post by the time I wake up though I might consider voting there again because I think someone said this before about potentially frozen wolf and could theoretically just been a wolf TMIing me town and then not knowing what to do when their reason for doing so was bad.

From what I’ve seen, it would’ve been consistent with Silviu’s last two towngames if they mentioned townreads on a few people when prompted, missed out on scumreading anyone, and threw shade on you immediately after being voted.

As for Silviu making reads for weak reasons, but with good intentions, this is in-character. It’s the disappearing for twenty-hours that isn’t.

I could just say “review AI UPick”, and suddenly nothing is outside my wolfrange.

VOTE: unvote

hmmm

The vote didn’t show that.
I stated my opinion on them shortly after I voted them and I think potentially even before.

Also i think one of the best things to do in a mafia game is to get people to take stances early. Why i have been asking lots of questions. If i die just go back to how i probed people and see if a puzzle begins to fit.

Of course I wouldn’t panic early, that just makes you look worse and early votes are never gathering steam unless you shovel fuel into the flames.

Can you show mw an example of weak reasons for town reading? I feel as if it is distinct from what i am feeling atm and frame of reference would be nice.

I need sleep, I work in the morning and a list is time consuming.
Your Null, can be a wolf.

I made it clear Cream, Memes, Neon and Jarek are town to me.

I think you know where I stand for my wolf read yeah?

Right. So cream’a note on you not appearing nakedly self preservationalist is moot.

Goodnight

Because I can, because I’m town and because I’m allowed

Ah that’s okay

No I had the same issue w Silviu, I still don’t really agree with the Zorvo read.

Reading back, I think it was likely Zorvo going, hey Guava hasn’t been noticed/paid attention to, pressure here, that made Silviu say this was Zorvo being aggressive and town leader-y. Which is… not much, tbh. Silviu made the bar sound a lot higher than it was.

But when reading Silviu I did notice that there were lots of townreads, where Silviu was just like, yup town, putting you away now.

I kinda wonder if Silviu was just trying to sort people quickly for a first pass (Zorvo would fit pattern), and imo sorting people into town so willingly leans town for me.

Yes they can, but anyone can see why we are unpaired and I put them there for emphasis, again, because I can.

That sounds like something I would do but I don’t remember it

If I’m certain I know who it is yeah

Well… i got memories health degenerative disease but I do remember that and I can happily bring up again if you like. Something something you personally attacking me to defend Jarek. Rings a bell?

1 Like

Didn’t Silviu say he had a headache or something?

But I do lean towards voting Jaiden right now. I want to check out Magnus too but ah… I need to do this hw assignment real quick and then sleep so I might go soon.

Wonder if Magnus would speak up for Jaiden if W/W though.

Silviu and I are friendly, so I’ll try to be considerate.

Silviu townread Brad for not having a consistent early scumread on them, this is as shallow as it gets.

This was the only good example from CoD… really goes to show why Silviu was misexed D1.
(They were still obvtown.)