Stratagem-13 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Well, let me see what the conclusion I came to was there. It was likely wolf, given I’m voting you!

Oh, hahaha! I thought you were town, huh!

Do you have any town games you can link where you vote a weak scumread that you have gone in depth on, rather than a strong scumread you have snapread?

-:coffee:

Pretty sure it’s pure.

I doubt it’s all that common.

For all we know, scum want us to listen to those reads. I do think they dhould at least be taken into consideration though.

Leafia, have you thought about a T!me world? Who is scum in it?

1 Like

Forgive me for being a bit lazy here, but which day was this?
And who did you have the strong snap scumread on?

If it wasn’t clear I am starting to have a few doubts on you, though you’re still my top wolfread.

Day one, with Merpyderpy.
I believe you already had those doubts, no? ^^

Not really just yet and I have no idea.

Going to call it a night now so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

D1 yes, I had doubts; D2 though your responses got worse and it looked like you were basically outed. I only got doubts again while thinking in the past few hours.

It… doesn’t look like you actually changed your vote?

I came into day with the mindset of “Well, no matter what I’m basically going to die!” so I haven’t been very active.

I did not! I started to have doubts D3 during hell phase. Day one I snap read them for reading me in what I seemed to be a bad light.
If you want a game where I just made snap reads pretty much during the entirety of it, try the MU Halloween Mash. I believe I didn’t make a single well detailed read that game!

I’ll look at that if I have time. But anyway, what do you think about this (asking about how it affects your read on Gar):

Also, if you town read me there, and trust your ISO reads over your snap reads, why are you still voting me?

Now that I think about it, feeling like it’s mountainous is very towny because it shows you weren’t hunting PRs…

!!!
This post from Gar is very towny for the same reason (though I already TRed him)

Both of these cooould be fake but they feel genuine, because of the way they’re mixed in naturally with the context around them (especially in Gar’s post)

You know what?
I’m suddenly not confident in my read of Luka
That emotion isn’t fake
VOTE: Caitlin

Town Caitlin wants the game to start ASAP, not fluff at SoD

This unawareness feels fake to me

Why?

You are the solver, this is not t!you imo
And a lot of their posts D1 are about mechanics
They only start to look like town to me when they engage with me

I’ll look over it again later today/tomorrow
Anyway, I’ll do it before EoD
For now my vote’s here

Over their more towny posts
Because I didn’t like their D1, but I liked their SoD 2 and their responses to me yesterday were towny I guess?
I don’t remember so
That’s what I meant by taking a look

Why is your vote on beancat? @Caitlin