Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

I should start casing people intsead of loweffortposting about not finding anyone wolfy cause my brain is starting to come back

would me dying be useful to anyone

I’m thinking about a cost/benefit analysis of letting myself die here

because the alternative is making a wolfcase on some random bozo that I don’t reallly believe in

I intentionally deleted a lot of posts I was oging to send simply because I didtn want to be town read for this reason, given its kinda ATE sobbing

no
i was considering selfvoting to save you ngl

That was my best D1 ive ever played fwiw, also not a good indicator since I fucked up eod1 and d2(my d2 was horrible)

It’s not useful for you to die unopposed. Guava was clearly gonna die for sooo long all D1, there was no pressure and that’s part of what makes this game hard to read. If you fight, you’ll put some pressure on the wolves in the process, no matter what happens

2 Likes

townie af btw

1 Like

not so townie af btw given I think this is silly but at least you didnt do it

My TL on Arctic changed after I updated my reads on N1 (specifically: adding Abbi & May as TL/upper null) and I ISO-ed them.

I’ve mentioned this previously but I didn’t like the amount of hedge in their reads, and when I thought about it, they didn’t have much going for them aside from their “towny tone” (esp when compared to Abbi/Luka/May).

“Don’t really explain anything useful to me”
Maybe that’s because you’re not really reading me, hm?

I’ve given you plenty enough info to use as reference/baseline in creating a Psyx profile.

Wolf!Psyx tries to replicate town!Psyx.

What does this mean? It means Psyx is not a polarised player (or at least I hope so) because she’s actively trying to minimize differences. So if you’re expecting me to give you a clear-cut comparison, well bro do I have bad news for you.

This is why I said you shouldn’t use meta on me — because it’s useless.

So my question is: How do you read non-polarised players?

(i meant like, if arctic were the main wagon at eod and I was a cw, not when he was getting wagoned earlier lol)

you cry

1 Like

Dying? Debatably useful over some players, especially if you are currently a wolf. Fighting? Always +EV to town, no matter hte alignment of the person you’re fighting to push over, no matter your own alignment. Provided you’re not toxic but I’ll throw rocks at you if you are so don’t worry about it. More content to sacrifice at the altar to the gods who bestow upon us reads

1 Like

(you try to read them the same as any other player but you’re less successful? idk what else)

What if Wind is a wolf

1 Like

Guava’s town, Garfooled’s probably town, the lowest-hanging fruit (and they really weren’t that low-hanging LOL) D1 were both town. Wind was towny for her lack of pushing for influence. She shows up today with an excuse for why she didn’t push for influence. Hmmhmhmhmhmhm

But did this really come across as a game where town would be wrong if given time to themselves? If Wind’s playing like this, she doesn’t want that influence. At this point Caitlin was still a pretty high wagon, she was town… hmmm… if Abbi hadn’t moved in with the hard defend… hmhmhmhmhmhm

Cause the thing about Wind is that they’re towny for these kinds of. Towntells. They don’t have a

This could be a reason for not reaching for influence early on as wolf? Imitation of meta?

HM

But I don’t think I’m getting a ton reading this early shit anyway I gotta check her D2 and I’m not htere yet. Sorry for realtiming a wallpost instead of posting a wallpost. Or not sorry. People complain about both

We’re supposed to attack the play not the player, so I can’t call you the worst villager I’ve ever met. Instead, I want you to know that you pushing to misexe luka when he was a revealed innocent child is one of the worst plays I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes