Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

I love you I’m sorry

1 Like

may wolftell

2 Likes

Yeah right

Listen everybody else spam posts how can I beocme top poster I wall post sob

Immediently jumping into thread with a townie mindset / post, showing clear progression, mostly agree on thoughts, I suddenly think this is a bad vote again

I thought you didnt remember any of there posts? Bit of a weird comment, but not like. immediently incriminating.

Defending top wagon at the time, townie move generally but fakable

1 Like

Why?

You make me wanna cry

How dare you each and every one of these posts matter

ok i have to say I initially thought this said “resultadoos” and you had somehow changed your discord

2 Likes

Once again defending somebody with a solid case to push

Townie question to ask somebody

Both of the above posts townie, disagreeing with stances. At the very least shows townie progression

Trying to understand others viewpoints on matters

I do storngly disagree with this and this is the first post that screams at me as weird. But, like, one for 10 at this point or something?

It is over night phase

What changed, I agree to be clear but yeah.

This entire post is townie. I agree with the defense; but openly said they’re fine with being called wolfy is good. Frustration also reads genuine

You have yet to ISO me sob

Townie question
Kay, I give up. Psy is obvious town- why are people voting them VOTE: Unvote

Now I am at a point where I have 5 people as obvious town, with a poe of 3 people, 1 of which I really really dont want to vote, two of which I also town lean. This game is miserable.

2 Likes

Honestly? I know this is hypocritical of me but. Its kind of just gt sobbing. I cant see the post coming from scum; I dont think scum would be like “yeah I expected to get no attention” simply becase its so ludicrous. Its also dumb as town dont get me wrog but still.

I changed it. Im so lost.

VOTE: Zug
Always want my vote on somebody
Ill ISO thme in a second

Yeah this game is genuine hell. The wolves are fuckin gooooood

Which makes me eye Certain People who happen to be good wolves.

Everyone in this goddamn game is obvtown. Losing my mind

Well that elims me being a wolf at least
Anyways noting this for post-game incase may is a wolf

2 Likes

I won’t even deny that I totally would say that shit as wolf you know me you know me already

2 Likes

I love you your my favorite again

VOTE: May

1 Like