Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Wouldnt that also make me scum?

Thats fair. This is just my playstyle but I like to keep my world fluid as scum; easily changeable. I dont have meta on them at all tho so if this is there playstyle then sure.

Im assuming this is the core crux of the first two arguments

Also readlists look like I know what I’m doing :point_right::point_right:

(Ok, now I’m going after bookmarking my ISO spot)

1 Like

2 Likes

There isn’t much to comment on here, but its a large post so I’d feel bad if I didnt comment. Im so smart.

1 Like

Exactly, nyaa~ It’s hot meta. The argument doesn’t apply to you because I didn’t literally just give you this advice:

What I’m reading is not Gar’s actions in a vacuum, nya, though I think even taken alone they look like they’re trying to project confidence they don’t necessarily have.

What I’m seeing is that Gar feels like someone who’s trying overly hard to take this advice into account, nyaa~ That’s the source of my read UwU

1 Like

On a scale of 1-10, nya, how confident would you say you’re trying to seem in thread, nya, and on the same scale, how confident would you say you actually are right nyaow~?

1 Like

I’m nyat going to let Luka make me seem more insufferable than I actually am~ I can’t let a fake quote beat me, nyaa

3 Likes

I see…

2 Likes

May has officially gotten onto the “players I like playing with alot” list nyaa

1 Like

2/10 for both
I’m not here
I just kept getting pinged while looking for my bookmark
And kept getting distracted

Found the bookmark
Gouda bye
I’ll brie back

3 Likes

So you wouwdn’t say you’we twying to pwoject any mowe confidence than you actuawwy have, nyaa~?

1 Like

i don’t want to be mean but my interpretation is that they just do not have a very good idea of what things are alignment indicative rather than being wolfy. i read their post about garfooled and i. it just felt like more of a case on why to not townread garfooled than a case for them being a wolf

…they even say so here. maybe it is wolfy idk

+1

1 Like

I had confidence…
It’s kind of gone now that I’m not being TR for existing
Shid

1 Like

why? [unless you are just sheeping may, reading onwards it may be that, if so nvm]

unrelated to this specific post - it feels like you are kind of playing to… prevent people being townread, just reading over your garfooled and abigail stuff. which is a strange approach to take in a game where the numbers are very town sided. like there are two wolves in an 11 player game. I don’t understand why you are voting garfooled just because you don’t have a reason to townread him at a stage before votes have even been consolidated. I don’t actually know if you are a wolf for this but I guess I just want to signal that it doesn’t seem like an effective strategy to me. my townread on garfooled probably biases me a bit here too but. yeah

1 Like

well this is upsetting

(still reading up but I dislike wallposts tbhtbhtbh)
those posts were all pretty spontaneous, so what makes them look as if they were carefully made?

Can’t believe you hate being townread

But uh yeah your execution in that game, at least from where I saw it, was almost all us exploiting the fact that you were tilting other townies. By saying they should be able to read you, that you deserved to be townread, you frustrated them, preventing them from coming to the conclusion that… yeah you were pretty much obvtown. People aren’t rational actors. Mafia is as much a game about appealing to other people, arguing to them, as it is coming to the right conclusions in the first place. You know that. You know much more than me. I just know how I wolfed against you that one time. And that’s how

You were right. About you being obvtown. It just didn’t matter cause people were blinded