Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

And I have mismatched confidence in my mismatched confidence read on Gar. The layers keep going, dogboy. (You’re reading simultaneously too much and too little into that question. It was for Gar, not you. I hadn’t explained what my purpose was for it. Let me do that now.

Admitting to having mismatched confidence was actually the towny outcome for Gar there. What I was looking at to wolfread them was the completely unprompted readlist; I had previously given them specific advice to make readlists as a wolf to keep their “thoughts” straight, and though I intended, like, “private readlist for your own list”, I’m pretty sure the way I gave it was ambiguous. The other purpose of the readlist would be to project RVS-stage confidence as town, which is why I asked: if they had mismatched confidence, that would explain it away. A 2 and a 2 does not, so I did not revoke my wolfread.)

Uh

2 Likes

I’m

2 Likes

We’re not getting into that.

I don’t really have any thoughts on Cait right now, I haven’t read her. I tend to ignore central slots early game anyway, I like to solve secondarily off people’s reactions more. She’s received more than enough attention. There’s not much more pressure you can put there. It’s not particularly productive.

1 Like

towny mindset posting :)

Agree. Towny of you to notice also

1 Like

well this response feels fairly TWTBAW to actually be a wolf with cait so uh. guess not. but it’s still wolfy though. you can claim playstyle or whatever but i don’t really think villagers operate like that almost ever. if there’s a big point of contention and someone is ignoring it the person ignoring it is usually a wolf unless they have a good reason to do so, which you don’t/

also i knew your question was to garfooled i was just quoting that post because it was relevant

arctic
garfooled abi luka
wind (I lean her town on the way she’s approached the game so far but this is gth)

psyx lol (null)

guava may
caitlin

My claims of playstyle are a polite excuse, the reason is interpersonal and not mine to share, it will not get in the way of the game long-term and I will engage with the slot later but understand that it will influence my decisions somewhat in the earlygame where I have the luxury of absolute free choice on who to read first.

Right, but you were completely misunderstanding my reason for asking the question. I asked Garfooled if their confidence was mismatched not because that would make them wolfy, but because that would explain away other wolftells I thought they were doing.

2 Likes

yeah i understand now

sorry if you’re town btw i’m kind of doing the thing that always happens when someone has a good wolfgame and for the entirety of the next game you’re excessively paranoid of them. but you are scaring me a bit

anyway i sleep

3 Likes

I would be mildly offended and also concerned for myself if you weren’t. No need to apologise. “Sorry” is a banned word on our comms.

1 Like

jk ur still a polarized noob

3 Likes

Anyone ever heard how polarised May is. Many people say this every day. They wake up and they go May is so polarised he is literally incapable of wolfing it is impossible for May to wolf. This is what everybody believes, and they are very correct. It is so true

1 Like

:sob:

1 Like

no
I wake up and say your pfp has popcorn for legs

1 Like

@min thinks this also

1 Like

Evil thoughts go through my head, such as hey May maybe you should try decreasing the credibility of the people being locktowned so maybe you have a chance at being nightkilled for once, you miss being nightkilled so much. This is a genuine impulse that came to me, which I announce so that I cannot do it. Not effectively, at least. If you see me trying to do this tell me to fuck the fuck off

1 Like

Community Enforced May Don’t Gamethrow

my

this might be a towny mindset post but i’m not sure

1 Like

oh also
may why are you saying “nyaa” instead of “nya”

1 Like