Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Not that anyone asked, but since you can see the NUF game since it’s not paywalled like SA, here’s the link:

Didn’t realize until now that I hadn’t updated my game links lol

The amount of people who do that is astonishing

3 Likes

Is my opinion of you really that skewed? I always thought your d1s were like fine

In the interest of fairness I’m gonna respond to this since Luka said I had no defense

I think this is a really unfair interpretation of Caitlins game play and the effectiveness of content in general. Generating content is always good even if it’s forced or fake and in fact you should know this since you’ve in games faked reads on people to generate content weather you realized that you were doing it or not which made other slots readable as well in how they reacted to it.

However even still I do not think it’s fair to assume that Caitlin is just making up reads and I find that these types of “you don’t believe this” reads are rarely effective. I used to say this a lot and kill a lot of townies.

shrugs

I’d actually like to see where Cait has been confident in her reads at all this game. I guess maybe her scum reads but than not really

This actually… really bothers me like what?

You can find wolfs early.

I mean… it kinda does CFTWR is a false thing. If you got caught than… you got caught. Just cause you don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not there I miss shit all the time

Why does the order reads were posted matter at all?

I hate doing this I just feel like I’m playing lawyer when Cait should be defending herself

I won’t do this again I don’t believe it’s beneficial.

shrugs I don’t even know how to play this game anymore

Yeah then you’re in the minority lmao
I usually fuck up during RVS because I don’t know how to not be awkward, regardless of alignment, and then the whole rest of the day goes downhill unless I either blurt something very towny or I let it stew overnight and come up with a solve the next day.

1 Like

Intresting…I do remember you getting sussed for awkward early play in a few games but I feel like I always defended you… maybe

I do read games so massively different than other players though

1 Like

Yeah, that’s probably why, but on the other hand it’s why I like reading your takes, they usually give me another perspective to think about.

Maybe be worse L take tbh

Why would Guava know better? This seems like a weird half hearted accusation. This could be based on meta tho

@may can you give me somebody to ISO? I should probably re-eval at this point given how the game is going.

Fake being un-cute rn

This is a twonie post

Fakable but town post; +1 town cred

What made you change your mind?

W townie.

Copying this since its simpler; this read feels fairly townie / organic. I dont really have much to add but I wanted to say i can agree with tihs.

And then they say this, which is another town tell.

Fine

Townie progression, show’s re-eval.

It is yes. Everybody is being townie / town telling sobbing.

I love complaining

Please do ISO me. This is a bit greedy of me but I like people giving reads on me lol.

I do :3

I admited in my wall post that I was kind of seeing that in a negative light when I shouldnt. I feel the more apt way to say would it it felt feigned; I normally tr content early but in this case it was around 30 seconds in and it seemed to be moe confident tham caitlin said it was.

Scum reads, as said.

There wasn’t a great reason though lol. I’m not denying that.

I have bias towards this since, mostly in games like tos, I get pushed a ton for false reasons imo and it annoys me(IE: Leading town). But I do 100% think somebody can have false reasons for a push, mostly meta.

Doesn’t really, juust shows that im not copying cait.

1 Like

FUCK

1 Like

Thats not cute right saying the fuck word isnt cute ?

1 Like

Yet somehow you manage to make it

2 Likes

God fucking damnit I can never win around here

1 Like

Aww thank you so much

1 Like

Except like at the slightest provocation she’s rescinded like all of them

She feels lost honestly but not wolfy

I’m feeling kinda lost too tbh

Ah wait I was trying to check for your last readlist and forgot ot actually give you someone. If you’re still looking around… I want to think more about Abbi, we’re getting in the stage where the early town writeoff I often give her is boring me, but, like. IDK if this is the point to be taking action quite yet. Barring that, Psyx is the slot I’m most interested in hearing from you about.

Cool take. Wolf in Abbi/Cait

Hi gamers
I am finally reading back after a long day and nap
I will have to sleep early for RL reasons, but I’ll get caught up as much as I can
Currently on post 161, expect to get dumb answers if you interrupt my catchup lol

What I hate about ISOing is
I want to get caught up but
I keep responding to people instead
Which makes getting caught up 5x longer!!

1 Like