Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

[quote=“Garfooled, post:922, topic:5975”]

Would it have sounded less aware if I said “OP” instead of “setup”? Lol

What I’d normally hate is that it’s easy for scum to just lump all of their scum partners into “Oops, all towny” and then pick LHF town as their only scumread, or possibly bus one and townread the rest. But in this case, if scum says they only have one scumread, they’re probably not gonna bus their only partner.

1 Like

Rip that quote broke

I feel like I saw someone else mention this? Or maybe it was just a similar list. I’m undecided on May and I really believe Arctic is town. Luka I think has just posted nothing that stuck out to me as particularly scummy, and a couple things I thought were towny, but that’s if I’m not looking at votes and pushes. In all honesty, I haven’t backread much of this game and I don’t intend to today.

I don’t blame you for self-preserving tbh
I’m still undecided whether I actually want to keep my vote on you or not but I don’t think I have time to ISO dive before EoD. So wherever my vote lands is just gonna be on gut and not from a thorough analysis. If I end up flipping today, so be it.

1 Like

mmmmmmm

(preferably not, but I’ll be around for EoD to check in and real-time)

(there are 2 wolves)

I can’t tell if you’re memeing or if you’re telling me something I already know.

if there are two wolves, a scum has only one partner

they can’t bus one and townread the rest

That was my POINT. that’s why I said I’d normally hate a post that says “I only have one scumread and everyone else is towny”. But because there are only two wolves, I don’t think it makes the post more likely to come from a wolf, it’s just NAI. Maybe even towny.

I was giving an explanation because I was asked for one.

oh
amazing 5 am zugzwang reading comprehension

1 Like

The quote chain fucked up but it was Luka who asked me to explain why I said I DIDN’T hate that post

Wait no it wasn’t lmao, Luka is the one who made that post and Garfooled asked me for the explanation

Ugh broken quotes

[quote=“WindwardAway, post:941, topic:5975, full:true”]

[quote=“Garfooled, post:922, topic:5975”]

@Garfooled

Omg i give up on the quotes

1 Like

i have thoughts about this vote but shouldn’t say them now
remind me to do so later

currently at arctic may luka as TRs (arctic super confident, luka medium town)

which indicates a wolf in cait/gar if abbi’s tell is true…

though
if abbi’s a wolf it’s very possible she would tell her partner to not vote and artificially make the tell false