Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

I’m fine with that. VOTE: Sulit

u quoted zenon just now is what i meant

ok but how?

i havent played much with zenon but they’re more passive than usual to me

1: Your point?

2: I can’t really explain it well. She just has a style to her townplay that’s easy for me to say.

also wait, so do u TR sulit or not? u’ve been flipflopping on that

Null on Sulit right now.

u didnt address their SR read of u till now is my point

what’s the difference between their wolf playstyle and their town one?

Would you like to pressure Sulit as well, Gar? If you don’t have a solid read on her slot.

i feel about the same about their slot as zenon’s
which is nothing
does my vote on leafia bother u?

i have to reread d1 at some point, not doing it rn
for now my vote stays

Garfooled didn’t fall for the trap, he’s sticking to what he believes

…have you been paying attention at all? I’ve been talking to Zenon about it since she voted for me.

It just is. Like I said, I’m bad at explainations. Some of it is gut too.

Of course he’s sticking to voting me. This makes it even more likely that Sulit/Gar are w/w I think. Although I think he’d act this way even if Sulit was a villager honestly.

1 Like

If you had voted for Sulit there, that would indicate you were just trying to win back trust without really having convictions of your own, regardless of Sulit’s actual alignment or not, which is out of character from what I know about your townplay. You haven’t formed solid impressions on everyone that’s alive, which sucks, but you weren’t a pushover.
Actually, I think you would’ve been more likely to vote there if you were partnered with Sulit, because trying to dodge the idea of voting Sulit and then refusing to do it makes you look worse on the surface. Under the surface…
Hmm.

actually ur right about this, mobile just sucks

1 Like

Voting Sulit doesn’t indicate anything about Leafia’s alignment, because she is usually fluid anyway

Oh, it does suggest against Leafia / Garfooled as a world, if that was on anyone’s mind. Leafia would’ve stuck to voting there, and I think Garfooled would’ve been likelier to change his vote. He saw the Wiz / Leafia brawl last game and wouldn’t have wanted to get involved.
Why is Gar voting Leafia instead of me?

Probably because Neon is voting for me and in worlds where you’re a villager, I’m a far easier misexe.

I think either alignment, whether I’m Town or Wolf, ur just the easier exe

Magnus comes across as more townie than u

I won’t be useful atm, since I haven’t reread D1, and don’t have the energy to, so I’ll dip for now.

(there’s a reason I wasn’t active at SoD, let’s just say that)

1 Like

I’m going to head out for RL now too, so talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon: