Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

True but I wanna know what the heck happened May!!

I /??? What do you ean what happened. Proph is playing hte game??? ?Hwat are you talking about how is this sus what’s. Like. People change hteir minds you are sooooop osting an d the

fair enough
it was what was on my mind, and i often just post without a filter

1 Like

Ypu’re are a wolf

Idk I think I am basically still sheeping Chris’s townreads, especially on the GameFAQs folk

I need to read through sulit’s ISO because admittedly a lot of my read on her is based off of this interaction analysis. That will come tomorrow

Not in hindsight. Leafia didn’t scumread Sulit to oblivion, but the clues were definitely there and in-line with her past behaviour. It was less noticeable because she only had one teammate.

Summary
1 Like

Skimming through sulit iso right now while trying to fall asleep, I do not feel like she is having fun :expressionless:

Something wrong with the phone or is your fat figers misstypcing the wrong buttoms

Wait…

1 Like

Myhands shakejl when Iam tired and Ioften end up my mvements not precise enough totype super well. Ityhpe very wquickly when fully awake and I refuse to slow down evenm whek I ckearny do not have the physicak capability to do so accuratley

Hazard become more nervous later on when he remains alive.

Mhm I see

@Frostwolf103 could you answer this please?

Thank you.

I am on work right now, I will answer that when I have time

Those only means, that I am not Commuter/Gunsmith/Tracker/Roleblocker If I’m town.

1 Like

If anyone rolled these roles, those would know that Leafia’s claim was BS.

Oh, I completely misconstrued your statement. Sorry.

As all good Australians are

I have never heard a more perfect description of how i play this game.

i will say from the vote she did on me. it only came into the light because both IGCD and Mr L. both said they would vote along the lines of what Leafia would vote. hold on

then she proceeded to vote me. could be cause i was one of the more recent interactions and she knew neither of them would follow her if she voted L or IGCD

which is something i would like to bring up. why both of them were just instantly accepting leafia to be a town PR and to make a town based vote