Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

I hope it’s all going well. As a matter of fact, your equity mostly comes from the behavior of those around you, more than anything you’ve really done yourself. As an example, here:

Leafia repeatedly taking the opportunity to hastily take her vote off Sulit while still wanting to appear willing to vote you if needed raises your partner equity. You also fit quite well as a partner with Gar, as I said earlier
(I did not say this earlier because I wanted to see how Leafia would act in regards to Sulit later in the day.)

As for Sulit’s actual defence… well, I think w!Leafia wouldn’t mind voting v!Sulit there. From my perspective, you’re probably both on the same team regardless of alignment? I mean, Leafia could be v and Sulit could be a wolf, but you get what I mean.
This is me playing too hard and too fast with my reads

Doesn’t this contradict?

Where is Kiiruma?

I was writing an essay in two and a half hours but it’s okay I’m autistic about the subject so it was really easy

I’m caught up now, but have a few things to do tonight and then I’ve got to get to bed, so I can’t do anything in-depth. I’m happy to realtime if anyone pings me with any particular questions. I want to study more on Magnus’s scumgames and Leafia’s towngames, as I’m not very familiar with either (I’ve been town with Leafia, but I always scumread her, so I never looked at them with the perspective of "alright, here are Leafia’s towntells).

3 Likes

giant mood

No. Those are twothings I don’t really like, but the rest sounded villagery enough to take my vote off of Sulit and put it back on Gar. The vote was onlyeber a pressurevote to se how Sulit reacted to it to help me improve my read on her. Now that has happened so I’ve moved my vote back where it belongs. I have an idea that’ll clear me too, one way or another. Whoever the hider is can hide behind me tonight. One way or another, I’ll be cleared, either through dying with the hider if wolves attack me, or the hider surviving if they don’t.

This works unless a villager is executed (4 v 2), Mafia kill (3 v 2) and Leafia is Mafia and the Hider dies (2 v 2), parity. If I’m the Hider, I’m extremely wary of doing this.

2 Likes

If a wolf is executed today, this is actually completely fine.

You should already know your own scumgames, but I’ll play along. We can realtime if you’re presently available

1 Like

Except I’m not mafia and if you’re worried about that possibility, we could always noexe today. That way, in a world where I’m maf, you’d just end up in lylo with a confirmed scum.

Or the hider could only follow that plan if scum is executed today. Either is fine with me.

What’s your immediate worldview, Leafia?

I have terrible amnesia. You know this already.

What do you think about the considerable focus on Wiz yesterday? A big part of killing Wiz was that he appeared to slip VT in a way that was claimviggable, saying he did not belong in the box - do you think wolves would’ve been unsupportive of his execution, because he could be claimvigged (especially given Litten appears to have been as well), and if so, do you think anybody displayed that behaviour?

2 Likes

Hmmm, I’d say GTH, the scumteam is Garfooled/Sulit.

Although I’m not really willing to bet money on it and I’m more sure about Garfooled being a wolf than Sulit being a wolf.

If Sulit/Gar are T/W, then I’d say you’re the best candidate for being Gar’s partner with the way you handled how Gar and I reacted to Sulit and how Gar didn’t change his vote. Your explaination felt slightly partnery with Gar.

If Sulit/Gar are W/T, then I’m not quite sure who could be Sulit’s partner, but it would have to be you or May from how I see it.

Yeah, I can’t really see wolves wanting Wiz executed when they could just claimvig him so they were likely trying to resist it a bit.

Did I mention I hate mobile?
I find something I want to respond to and then once I finish reading everything I forget what it was and what I was going to say.

2 Likes

Laughs

1 Like

Going to try again to get some sleep now too so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

…Y’know what, that explains a lot. Today could’ve been awkward.

Looking back at the circumstances following this soft, Litten advocated for Wiz’s demise, so anyone who blatantly stepped in the way of the flood would’ve been in trouble. If Litten was claimvigged, allowing Wiz to die would be fine.
Well, that’s a bad look for me, trying to vote Marluna instead. Leafia suspected Wiz, so she was supporting that execution. Garfooled kinda stood to one side, and kinda treated Wiz like he knew they were a townie, and he ultimately up no-voting. Sulit voted Marluna for meh reasons, which is actually not what I’d expect an evil preparing to use a claimvig to do. You did you, sticking your vote out on Leafia like you are wont to do, and I wanted Marluna dead for completely other reasons.

I can’t read into Leafia voting Wiz. I can read into her voting Wiz for unrelated reasons, but I’d need time to think about it. Gar’s behavior tips the scales there, and Sulit would’ve been careless as a wolf to do that. Does that mean it’s you, then?