Because as of right meow

I kinda believe Leafia is PR

2 Likes

good mooornin

mrrr this post is towny

so is this one :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Fuck!

I hate self doubt

Nope. Also, Zone got back to me finally and this next bit isn’t antivigclaimable. I’m either the hider or the hider is dead. If I’m the hider then I hid behind Magnus N1 and if we execute a villager if I’m the hider, I won’t hide behind anyone tonight so the wolves won’t have the chance to kill me alongside another villager. Whether or not I’m being truthful about that or not if I’m the hider will be up to the wolves to decide.

2 Likes

a. Kiiruma being evil would make sense. I’m literally mid tournament RN though

1 Like

I am intrigued

Just win faster :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Leafia has shown zero suspicion towards Kiiruma

It doesn’t add up

We have a 1f1 handed over on a platter rn

I don’t buy Leafia’s AtE thing, they never show suspicion towards Kiiruma and now they’re counterclaiming

I just had a horrible nightmare where the scumteam was Leafia / Sulit, we killed Garfooled and the game ended immediately

Listen to ur nightmares
ghost noise

True. It’s a bit unnerving how he’s treating Zenon honestly. I only didn’t look too hard at him because I thought he was a PR, but I’m no longer so sure he is one.

They’ve been soft claiming ur PR…
They claim they’ve got a confirmed person that they won’t reveal, is what I got

1 Like

Nope. If he does, then scum has a chance. You just want mme dead soyou have a better chance at victory and no one has been sussing Kiiruma today. Plus, misexeing here won’t immediately cause the game to end although it’ll be bad for us. You’re just a wolf most likely.

We haven’t been following Litten’s plan huh? ;-;

There’s more than one PR this game Garfooled.