Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

The only way for them to be t/w is for both Zenon and I to be wolves which just isn’t the case.

You are w/w. I’m just saying from the point of view of people that aren’t voting.

Or you and me and I’m just bussing you for the lols of it instead of taking a fairly safe win?
Because I feel like you had more social cred at first.

not hammering, i know what happened last time Kiiruma got someone to early hammer.

1 Like

Yeah. From everyone else’s pov, that’s a possibility too.

And yet you voted for me over Zenon, who you had been certain for the longest time was a wolf and despite thinking the hider was alive, you vote for the only person softing hider. You just howled big time there.

Yeah but do you know what happened the last time i got someone to really hammer in exelo?

I mean Garfooled, buddy.
If you’re worried about this then are you seriously thinking me and Zenon are W/W?

Or are you just hoping that Sulit will misvote on Zenon and you can hammer?

If you’re a wolf, just commit to the hard 50/50 by voting for Zenon here and make Sulit decide on which is the correct wolf team.

2 Likes

I mean, I’m a wolf furry but rn I feel like a lion.
Certainly full of pride.

Long live the king.
And may Leafia perish.

1 Like

why the heck not?
why would u fake PR?
why suspect Zenon immediately on D1 without any substance?
why change ur mind when it’s ly/lo?

Nope. Long live the town. Let the wolves in ypu and Zenon perish.

u went radio silent for most of D2, like from my perspective, how would u get any trust from me?

Not sure what that meme or whatever it os means but I’ll take it as a compliment.

And Leafia wdym u have been softing ur role? I saw nothing of the sort. unless u mean hider. u certainly went 180 degrees and cleared Magnus with it.

2 Likes

Because I’ve been pushing Zenon for… most of the game. You saw the post in which I voted for Leafia. And it was a giant f’ing yolo.

Because it protects real PRs while I do so, if mafia thinks they saw me soft a PR, they could attempt to claimvig me and fail, meaning I waste a claimvig shot.

I honestly just picked someone tbh. I’d played with Zenon before and I was like “Litten says PRs should play with confidence. I’m going to feign confidence and go for it. This is a good move, this will make us win.”

Because I realised that the reason me and Zenon are both alive is because the wolves (correctly) thought I’d continue to push Zenon. What they didn’t realise is my capacity to flip the switch.

Yes that’s what I mean if I’m hider.

now i’ll have to figure out. not now, but later, if hider is actually dead.
right now im drained
cya guys later

See you later.

1 Like

I assure you that in a 2 wolf town sided set up with litten pushing town to an easy win there’s no world where i look at Kiiruma and go.

Yes great plan let’s put ourselves in the line of attention and threat.

1 Like