Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

You had to kill him because I cleared him if I’m the hider. And Kiiruma isn’t even trying to dodge the anticlaimvig anymore. It’s because if you’re executed over me, anticlaiming me and killing someone else is your only chance to win. If you really were both town, then Kiiruma would be trying harder to avoid the anticlaimvig.

You literally were panicking earlier.

Leafia, you’re panicking rn.
You thought you had it in the bag by keeping Zenon and me to F5.
You didn’t think I could do this but you were wrong.

I don’t know why I’m trying to convince wolves that they’re wolves though.

I’ve solo carried teams to wins in iconic PLs

I was one of the main reasons one of the most legendary wolf teams of last year won a game. A team with some of the best players in the game and I was nominated for wolf performance for it in an absolutely stacked PL.

I just swept a game in a stacked PL this week.

I won a multiball while gimmicking and covered my slip in that game without panicking in thread.

I do not panic. I win. And the play you are actively suggesting me and Kii made here is not a winning play. I never allow it to happen to me.

I’m not panicking. I have nothing to panic about.

Wrong. Couldn’t be more wrong if you tried. I know you’re w/w. It’s not possible for either of you to be a villager anymore.

I’m a trash town.

But if I’m on not one person who’s played with me in the last 6 months would ever doubt my wolf game.

If i was wolf i wouldn’t have been pushed D1. None of you would know.

Zenon, you’re modconfirmed wolf to me. So why are you trying to convince me that you’re a villager?

If you’re a trash town, then people will be able to realize you’re a wolf pretty quickly when you’re suddenly not bad at the game. I think you’re much better at being a villager than you think you are though.

Also, your wfbuddy Kiiruma was the only one truly suspecting you this entire time. Well, most of the suspicion you got from other people was due to the suspicion he had on you.

Anyways. Leafia has been hard claiming a role that died D1.

I’ve thought about this a ton and the narrative that got pushed about Litten getting claim vigged. I don’t think so. Litten was very specific about avoiding claimvig and skirting the rules. Litten was extremely careful about how people claimed. I doubt they made a mistake themself. Leafia has been softing hider because she knows hider is dead and she knows that the narrative that was commonly accepted would protect her claim. She used her TMI to get me to doubt myself and pull off yesterday avoiding an exe and getting to F5 with options on me or 1 of Garf/Sulit whichever is not her teammate (I’m pretty sure its Garf/Leafia. Read the opening to today i think they were setting up pushes onto either me or Sulit for the GG). Easy pushes to make with Kii alive and Sulit in my pov being pretty unable to play consistently.

Leafias knowledge does not match what town should conceivably know right now. She speaks things as if they are certainties that are at best guesses. She’s pushed Eliza vig with certainty. She pushed claimvig on Litten with certainty. She’s pushed narratives that nobody should be confident on as fact.

The game is so ez.

1 Like

I’m not lol.

To be an amazing wolf one must be capable of replicating their town game.

I never hardclaimed anything and you can’t prove it died N1. I really respect the effort you’re putting out here though. Kudos to you Zenon.

Thank you for literally proving my point that this is a stupid play and id never make it lol.

1 Like

Bark bark.

I’m far from the only one that’s certain Eliza was vig, which is something even the wolves wouldn’t know. You’re spouting so much bs here.

You literally are.