Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

well okay then

yeah
I mean
It does seem entirely dumb that this game works this way but I made sure to follow proper procedure

2 Likes

so uh are you gonna deny any of them

Nah. Eliza is every PR.

2 Likes

tragic

Yup.

What are your other reads so far?

Read Flicker to know that isn’t the case. They’re only pretending to be each other for some reason.

I admittedly don’t like how Marluna goes offtopic like they do. Minor scumlean so far.

1. I didn’t see your first post until a quite a while after I had posted.

2. That’s not AI and doesn’t deserve a vote.

I’m not the vig either.

Indeed it is. All hail Lord Litten!

Wait, you’re paying me? I only accept leafcoins.

Not sure he’s the best exe actually. I still think Garfooled is better, although Marluna is trending a bit downwards for me right now.

I’m not the hider either.

I just don’t like Litten’s plans…
It just waste the potential of each PR.

Vigi is forced to shoot N1, with almost no information.
Fool just loses all of his power. (A vig won’t shot in the obv PR category, and as Litten already told mafia won’t do that either.)

And Hider becomes 1-shot sheriff, halfing his functionality. Basically. Even if hider knows X is town, 1) there is literally no way to prove they are the hider. (The only sure-fire way to know it was a hider death, if they are 4 deaths in a single night. 2) mafia anti-claim can shoot the hider, when they say they are hiding behind X, to frame X… (mafia has two less spots to anylyze to find soft or hardclaims, so they have a bit easier job in this regard.)

Also if everyone who isn’t a hider claims they are not the hider and PR acts obvious, mafia will know, who they can shoot without any consiquenses.

Actually, if all the power roles act obvious, without claiming, the anti claim cannot touch any of the power roles. Vig actually knows 2 other towns, and knows the alignment of the person executed the previous day. And actually they must shoot the person the hider will hide behind. Whenever someone like Kiiruma dies, everyone else in the box, will do a dance to figure out whether or not any of them is hider. If none of them is, then Kiiruma targeted mafia

They in this is mafia otherwise hider just locks the game down

And you just assume neither mafia won’t act as obvious PR in your scenarios…
Don’t forget, mafia backup is still usefull after it died, so it doesn’t go against his plan to go for as the fourth obv PR…

Do you want to risk killing the hider in that scenario?

I did acfually take into account that, if you read my posts you would realize I actually accounted for that possibility.

Here

If mafia want to lock themselbes into a box with three other town, we will reqlize when see four people in the box, and we solve outside it and inside it

What does this even mean there isn’t a mafia backup

In a 4 PR box, mafia can just ignore the box in my opinion…
Hider will die at N1 anyway, since they just can shoot the person, the hider (in their opinion) will hide behind.
And in case that hider chose the other mafia, they can just shoot the hider. (Resulting no mafia kills, but only hider death, how can you garantuee you will spot this happening without actual flips?)

Yeah, this method can eliminate one scummy town… But who can come up with accurate reads during D1, when we can come up only with second-rate reasons at best.

I can guaratee it very easily. Because the hider should never die at night. That means any living hider will know what truly happened.

Mafia Fool.

I’m sure, you knew what I meant…

In my scenario, the hider just died due to hiding behind a mafia. So there is no living hider.

If they shoot hider and we only kill town we end up in lylo with one confined town still

yes
you see the problem?
there is no one to vouch for the person the true hider hid behind