Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

i agree actually

i do wish Leafia responded first

Feels like May is reaching for reads where there aren’t any to look town.

But according to Magnus May just makes up reads to garner reactions…?

my actual read is that wiz is the fool tbh

I think one of wiz/Eliza has a wolf PR in it tbh

okay so now what

@WizKvothe
Are you caught up on all posts?

I’m not sure what you are yet. I just said Sulit was trending upwards and it’s mostly based on gut.

I never even mentioned anything about Sulit’s read on May, so I don’t know why you’re bringing it up here.

I’m also nowhere near hyperfocusing on you. I haven’t even mentioned you for quite a while and I’ve been making reads on several other players.

Going to head out for RL for now too. :sleepingleafeon:

Literally mentioning May here

And in regards to SRs, ur focus has been mostly on me. And I’ve been the only SR you’ve actually bothered with interacting with directly. I find that odd.

The rest of ur reads are generalized feelings that are already agreed upon by most.

U have reads that u mentioned once or twice but haven’t expanded upon. I want to know more about those reads.

mobile sucks

I JUST DID AN INTERVIEW WITH A COOP
AND THEY DIDNT ASK DUMB BEHAVIORAL QUESTIONS
AND I GOT TO SHOW OFF MY KNOWLEGE
AND MOST OF MY KNOWLEGE THEY WENT “SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF PLUSSES”

woooooOOOO

4 Likes

let us ride this high into executing wiz who is a WOLF who is hiding in WOLF CHAT

Does Litten belong in the box?

I cannot confirm or deny whether I belong in the box.

1 Like

Kitten… Litter… Box…

Litter box

Litten box?

3 Likes

I’m waiting on Wiz to answer my question

Wiz might be sleeping judging they said SOD is 3am for them

1 Like

sleeping is no excuse for being a wolf
but granted
we have a little more than 24 hours left
so

Sulit who should we CFD together

Your argument essentially boils down to three major components.

1. The read on Marluna appears to be faked.
  2. The read on Marluna apparently conflicts with the standard causes for suspicion? I don’t really care about this point so I’ll dismiss it.
  3. Something something contradiction, my thoughts not running onto paper together in a way that’s fluid enough for others to understand.

Anyway, first point first:

In order to strike a read on Marluna, I could do one of two things: hard accuse her, which is stupid when she had only discussed engineering up until this point; or try to understand her process. She wasn’t coming across as extremely confident in the thread to me, and that felt honest because I think a wolf is more likely to fake aggression in their entrance to garner easy townreads. Marluna didn’t do this, but then again; she wouldn’t have seemed like the player to do that anyway, if I didn’t vaguely remember her loud D1 activity from 80’s Wild Overhaul. So I asked for her thoughts on this read, and she very honestly didn’t immediately latch on gratefully.

This read was warranted at the time, and I’ll stand by that. I haven’t commented much on anything after that point, and I probably won’t for a few hours. Marluna failing to question this further townread is NAI, given her playstyle FMPOV, but she did make this post which looked like she could’ve been taking liberties.

This question was to judge the extent to which Marluna could’ve been pushing agenda, although I screwed up by asking in such a direct manner. She backed down, anyway.

…I can’t see what you see. Your point isn’t that I can’t make a read without first setting the foundation, right? Because why not?
I’ll have come back to this, I’m keeping to a clock.

I predict Marluna

1 Like

VOTE: Marluna
Revolt against the peasants