Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

hey may where is ur pfp from?

garf has moved up in my reads a bit I think they are townish

1 Like

i am neither the hider nor the drunk

this is completely true but what are you gonna do

I’m going to wilfully disagree with Sulit’s breakdown on Maynus’s first wallpost because I’m feeling contrary.

Everything in Sulit’s response up until here (about May’s behavior) is NAI imo. Maynus is just playing along with the bit and trying to act like Magnus, with a certain degree of a success. Although, Maynus putting suspicion onto Garfooled is relevant to one of their comments later down

From where I’m standing, this looks like Maynus”s interpretation was that Litten had prewritten his opening post, and while it’s slightly towny (meaning more towny than not) that he followed through with posting it, such an act isn’t exactly clearing. You aren’t really disagreeing with Maynus here?

This is a weird conclusion because it suggests Maynus had a stronger sense of distrust on Garfooled’s slot than what was initially expressed. I haven’t personally checked the votecounts at that time, but if a quickly growing wagon is indicative of a non pure wagon, and the person you suspect is being pushed, it’s a logical conclusion to make. I have a different gripe with this post than you do

Now I’m really curious about Leafia’s mention of Marluna earlier

You could search up the source. It’s an edited image wearing a Mets cap

Riiight

Maynus would know where the pfp would be from. Kinda sus.

Ow my eyes

1 Like

I literally ripped the image from Google images because it looked cute I don’t know what you want from me

1 Like

It looks fine in light mode, sorry

1 Like

UNVOTE because it makes the votecount look better

Hey Garfooled, what is your current read on Leafia?

I think they’re acting weird.
I’m their top SR but when I asked them about the T/T or T/W thing they said they don’t know what I am.
They’re inconsistent and cagey.

I wonder if it’s bcus they’re wolf and don’t know how to react properly to questioning or… There’s another explanation but I want them to give it to me instead of me giving it for them

No copying my answer!!

Peaceful resistance

Pretty sure I’ve mentioned at least one other scumread or two but fair enough. Here’s my other reads so far.

Town

Leafia
Litten
Kiiruma

Townlean

Zenon
Eliza

Null

Wiz
May
Sulit

Scumlean

Magnus
Marluna

Scumread

Garfooled

There you have it. The readslist of a cute Leafeon villager.

I was talking about how Marluna does. I just didn’t feel like having lots of Marluna quotes showing how she did.

T/W far more likely.

I’ve been a bit too busy with RL to pay as much attention as I’d like to.this game and with me being innanother game that’s starting soon…yeah, you know.

1 Like

I promise not to won’t copy your answers.

The first part reads to me like a pocket attempt, and the second paragraph is just bad. It kinda just reads like an excuse to waste executions.

Further Possible Pockets

I’m pretty sure Leafia does this a lot of evil, trying to cozy up with any town leaders long enough to kill them and live off their legacies. That is not to say her townread on Litten is unwarranted, but I think the way in which she’s trying to closely align her thoughts with Litten and kinda hide behind him is… concerning.

Especially with this post coming first. It’s like Leafia was planning to side with Litten before the game even began.

If Leafia’s purpose was to dissuade people from claiming, there wouldn’t have been a need to suggest implementing a threat.

She doesn’t back down, which is why I initially townread her. She didn’t question this townread, which is understandable, but Leafia can be combative as either alignment so it feels slightly out of character. Am I wrong? I might be wrong

Someone might remember my thoughts from last game about anyone who positions themselves as a towny in this manner. Furthermore, Leafia cares about the box and might be trying to tamper with the box… it might be fine, but it feels like a red flag.

Hi Leafia. This is my present to you

You made this up on the spot

1 Like