Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

Magnus you are 24 hours ahead of schedule

1 Like

I can’t do this during the night, can I?

1 Like

I’m not feeling so well today, so I’m not quite up to extensive casing, but it does feel like Leafia is acting inconsistent here, and I don’t like it. Her opinions feel surface-level, like she doesn’t have any real underlying thoughts behind them- Hi Litten. Is Leafia in the box or something

leafia is so far out of the box lol

That’s what I thought.

leafia actually hasn’t tampered either the box at all, been very transparent about their place outside the box too

that being said they are in my poe for a reason, they haven’t done anything I should town read them for lol

1 Like

I appreciate the confidence.

Though I agree with them on many points, May’s play here is pretty typical of them, though that makes them hard to read. It’s almost like they’re putting up a mask of impersonating their own past gameplay, making it difficult to read them.

I won’t press further for now, as I trust in our masonry, but it is something I would like to keep an eye on.

That being said, I’m happy to work with them for now on a VOTE: Leafia, if that’s what they want. These wagons need to be cleaned up a little.

1 Like

I do actually do that a lot as scum, but this is more me agreeing with Litten here. I don’t know how exactly I’d respond to that plan as a wolf.

You do know how much people love claiming on this site, don’t you?

This reads as someone trying to shade someone for no good reason honestly.

I did not.

2 Likes

And believe me, I think I’ve made myself pretty findable this game so it puzzles me why people can’t see it. Selfmeta bad though.

leafia v

1 Like

Litten, could you refresh my mind as to who is currently in the box?

Kiiruma and Eliza/wiz

2 Likes

I didn’t say they were v off cause I thought they were power role
If they ever claim power role you just kill them because it’s clearly a lie
I thought they were v based off their last two posts, I can be wrong about this, but it’s enough for me to shrug and think about other people today

1 Like

i don’t think this is
an actual thing

Going to call it a night now,so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

the way you phrased it, anyways

I’m quite sure you did not comment about this scumlean any time earlier today

Could you elaborate on this part?

I am surprised at Magnus starting a wagon here, especially not so late into the first day. I don’t think it’s a scumtell, I just wanted to point it out.
I can throw down a VOTE: Leafia as well, just to set up competing wagons and because I’m not as immediately convinced as some other people are. In any case, Leafia acts the most interestingly out of anyone here when she’s under pressure, and I wouldn’t mind facilitating that behavior

2 Likes

I don’t find that too convincing when the original reason for their suspicion is illogical at best and absolutely ridiculous at worst

No, I’m not disagreeing with WhoeverMagnusMay

I’m saying that, as they had recognized that Litten’s post was towny, the logic should have extended to that Litten probably would not be pushing hard to play this optimally if they were mafia, leading to a stronger townread. The logic seems off to me. It’s not disagreement.

What’s your different gripe?

I’m just finding this line of reasoning illogical or fake.

Garfooled corrected someone → they’re pocketing them → they’re a wolf with early d1 distancing on their wagon

doesn’t make sense to me

Again, it’d be okay ok it’s own, I could tolerate it, but the whole wall post has repetitive things like this that just seem logically off to me if that makes sense.

Also you guys are making me grumpy and annoyed I strongly dislike your bit and I think it’s dumb.

1 Like

also what???

1 Like