Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

am I like the only person that thinks this is weird

1 Like

idk maybe I just don’t know may that well if that is May

I have played with magnus but not with May but I haven’t played recently enough to remember how magnus plays and their dumb bit thing is making it more confusing

1 Like

Yes. You’re getting confused again

1 Like

wow I really wonder why

2 Likes

(Hi it’s me May outside of the bit here to be clear this is me saying “Magnus impersonating my gameplay and tone means they’re hard to read”)

1 Like

I think it’s absolutely ridiculous by design

Seeing how I’m still playing the devil’s advocate, which is absolutely a new position for me and not a sign of me being argumentative… Litten is the 2021 best Mafia player on this site

I said it. We agreed it was a weird post, but you had a different reason

Coward

1 Like

:frogge:

1 Like

:joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:
:joy_cat: Kiiruma Eliza :joy_cat:
:joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

1 Like

And Litten.

sorry

if you guys wanna mess around that’s fine but you’re actively making yourselves harder to read if you are town

2 Likes

Okay I’m fine with that

I’m not planning on throwing the game for the bit, I’m just trying to have fun so Mafia games don’t stagnate.
I can’t speak for Maynus. I think they’re also just having fun

1 Like

well now you’re making me feel bad

2 Likes

I’m still scumreading wolfy behavior I’m not trying to decipher what’s part of a bit and what isn’t

2 Likes

Given my gameplay has barely changed at all, I’m not too concerned about the bit interfering with things. Honestly, I think impersonating you has significantly improved my readability, since it means I’ve mostly restrained myself from posting fluff.

The thing that makes me feel slightly off at reading May here is the change to their tone specifically, but I’ll get over that. There are still material actions to take a look at.

I just don’t want their excuse to be “I’m roleplaying as someone else” for whatever we cook up.

How do you go about combatting that? I’m not even reading them based on meta.

just what I said

looking for wolfy behavior regardless of bits

Mays original post is still wolfy in my opinion

1 Like

my read doesn’t really change unless they want to argue most of that post was for the bit and they actually end up convincing me somehow

1 Like

Magnus’s response to my earlier arguments was basically
“May does this, they test reactions”
Like okay? I’d have to take their word on it though for that response to work.

(Argh wording, idk why I keep obsessing over it, don’t mind the edits)