Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

I can’t quite recall.

1 Like

Litten’s death means we know his plan was in good faith, actually; we don’t have to tinfoil over his slot anymore, so I would argue it was beneficial overall.
I have the essay in hand. This is a bomb threat

You’re right about that much. I think it’s a good plan too.

Oh yeah, and I should be in your POE as well

There we go XD

You are. Although after both Marluna and Wiz flipped town, my confidence in my reads has been shaken up a lot, so I’m willing to consider the possibility that my read on you is wrong too. As well as you bringing up some good points about Sulit, which makes me think that some pressure on Sulit could be beneficial in developing a better read on her.

Garfooled should be here

1 Like

Good. The more people we have talking the better.

I’m slightly concerned about why he isn’t speaking, when he was here for SOD1

1 Like

I thought Litten was PR because he only ever put two others in the box, when there were three TPRs.

If that counted as claimviggable, that could have bypassed Litten’s Drunk roleblocks.

That is a bt concerning admittedly but maybe he’s just busy with RL. It’s not too concerning for me.

I doubt that was claimviggable.

He went out of his way to note that there were only two other TPRs. When both Eliza and Wiz appeared to be in the box, he wrote it as “Kiiruma + Eliza/Wiz”, not “Kiiruma + Eliza + Wiz”. I think that could qualify as claimviggable.

Watcher. Hid behind another good player.
Mafia kill.
Vig kill.

I remember him putting in three, either rightfully or wrongfully

Or watcher hid behind someone who died idk.

So, assuming Kiiruma is hider, my PoE is Leafia/sulit/Magnus/Marluna/Garfooled, of which two are wolves. I’ve got an essay to speedrun tonight, so I won’t be around for very long, but that’s a good baseline to have established.

Could you quote that for me?

1 Like

You could be right about that actually.

Right now my PoE looks like this: Magnus/Sulit/Garfooled/May

Pretty sure at least one wolf is in it. It’s possible that both are, but it’s far from a certainty.

Since Zenon just feels like classic v!Neon, love the namechange by the way, and Kiiruma is pretty clearly town I think. May is barely on the edge of it and almost willing to remove her from it.

I think it is a certainty if you’re town