Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

Only you know the best course of action. The rest of us have no information as to the discovery you’ve made. There are 15 minutes to EoD. It’s your call.

I don’t know I am confused now ):

I think you are being towny and the next in my POE is Zenon and Magnus

I feel like I should know something based on mechanics and shouldn’t tbe treating Kiiruma like they are towny anymore but I just am not a very mechanical player

Votecount as of post #1862

May (2): sulit, Zenon
Garfooled (2): Leafia, Magnus
Zenon (1): Kiiruma
Leafia (1): Garfooled

Not Voting (1): May

Zenon is voting May with me too ):<

This is the exact moment I realised, but… May made a mistake earlier.

From my point of view, it looks like we’re set toward a misexecution. I know I’m town, and I townread Garfooled. I should be taking action here, but I’m just… paralysed.

If you look back at what I’ve been saying since then, you should see the shift too.

Where to?

I think onto May. They made a mistake, and I’m the only one who seemed to notice.

Oh, I didn’t see this message. Freedom.

I would like to apologise for that unpleasant business earlier.

I have no clue what you’re talking about. The only kind of error I really could have made here is one involving claiming a role, and I have not, to my knowledge, claimed or softed having any role. I’ve speculated about others’ roles, but that could come from a PoV of hiding my own PR, as someone trying to hide a PR would do the same.

This is like a game of Minesweeper.

?

And I’ve hit a point where it’s just a straight 50/50.

What was the mistake?

Are you prepared to entrust me with your lives?

I’m prepared to.

If this “mistake” relies on me being mafia, no, I’ve seen my own rolecard. But… if there’s anything it could do for me as town, I don’t really have a choice but to trust you. I know our current course is set off a cliff.

VOTE: May.
If May is Town, they are an applicable target for the claim vigilante. I checked.