I’ve already TMI’d Sulit as town, so yes

2 Likes

breadboard looks well fed

1 Like

can you explain why I have never played with him before

or her

or them

2 Likes

Kiiruma is gonna pull the “trust me” card like they did with Lucifer and Hazard last game

May’s playstyle this game, with reckless and early votes, sort of resembles the way she went about previous games, but I think it’s unusual that she made this vote without even an attempt at reasoning. It’s difficult to do so early on, of course, but I think they’re capable of coming up with something here.

An early observation from Leafia. Always very observant, she is.

I think it’s a bit out of the ordinary that Eliza opened with just “hi”.

Gar is pinging strangely to me. This joke read seems a little bit forced. The tone seems to be trying too hard to appear informal.

The fact that Garfooled put effort into correcting Leafia as to May’s identity also seems strange. It feels like they’re attempting to look helpful to May.

Gar getting a little more aggressive here makes my read on them improve slightly, but not entirely.

Litten’s opening post was very clearly thought through before the game began, so I don’t think the details of it are alignment indicative. The fact that he went through with posting seems slightly Town to me, but given he did this speculation in the signup thread, too, it isn’t definitive.

It seems strange that Litten is assuming Garfooled is Town here, but my read on them biases my opinion here.

This reaction feels overly defensive to me.

Sulit is evil.

Kiiruma can have a soft townlean for this post.

The fact that Garfooled has gained this many votes so early on is interesting to me. I think it could potentially be indicative of early D1 scum distancing.

It’s strange that so many people are coming in with such confidence here.

I’m making a note of this post.

Do I really fucking sound like this

May is sounding fairly Town to me. I’m happy to let them have a soft townread.

Our masonry continues.

This one isn’t long enough to be funny you gotta include the keyword overly long it’s gotta be something no reasonable person could possibly write in the time given that’s the humour

It is not.

May is known to do that.

This is a confident early read, which is something I like to see. Litten can be town for now.

I apologize.

1 Like

Actually it wasn’t. I spent like two hours after I got my rolecard writing it, lmao

2 Likes

or you know

maybe it’s because

they’re wolfy :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I might be wrong tho

1 Like

So May is magnus and magnus is May is what I’m getting here

3 Likes

Was I wrong?

if u can’t put a semblance of reason n behind your meta read that’s kinda sus

Like at least point to what you see as similar

Esp because you have confidence

1 Like

I truly wonder why everyone is so confident about their reads. It’s a big mystery tbqh

3 Likes

Nope!

I just knew u wouldn’t bother to explain it, wanted to call it before u did it for fun

1 Like

oh yeah

my bad

1 Like

Projecting confidence that one doesn’t have is an essential stage of RVS. That’s my main motivation, at least.

2 Likes

Thank you fellow citizen for doing your duty.

1 Like

Nonono that’s just what Kiiruma does

Unexpected that they did it with me though bcus I’m not on level with Hazard and Lucifer

What I mean is, Kiiruma played with Hazard and Lucifer way more than with me

Pushing people for confidence isn’t bad, it’s great
VT should back down once confronted while PR should stand tall and strong
The mafia cannot do a thing (besides trying to factional you) if you do not hard claim (or hard claim all the roles you aren’t)

1 Like