Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

Actually it wasn’t. I spent like two hours after I got my rolecard writing it, lmao

2 Likes

or you know

maybe it’s because

they’re wolfy :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I might be wrong tho

1 Like

So May is magnus and magnus is May is what I’m getting here

3 Likes

Was I wrong?

if u can’t put a semblance of reason n behind your meta read that’s kinda sus

Like at least point to what you see as similar

Esp because you have confidence

1 Like

I truly wonder why everyone is so confident about their reads. It’s a big mystery tbqh

3 Likes

Nope!

I just knew u wouldn’t bother to explain it, wanted to call it before u did it for fun

1 Like

oh yeah

my bad

1 Like

Projecting confidence that one doesn’t have is an essential stage of RVS. That’s my main motivation, at least.

2 Likes

Thank you fellow citizen for doing your duty.

1 Like

Nonono that’s just what Kiiruma does

Unexpected that they did it with me though bcus I’m not on level with Hazard and Lucifer

What I mean is, Kiiruma played with Hazard and Lucifer way more than with me

Pushing people for confidence isn’t bad, it’s great
VT should back down once confronted while PR should stand tall and strong
The mafia cannot do a thing (besides trying to factional you) if you do not hard claim (or hard claim all the roles you aren’t)

1 Like

squints maybe Kiiruma wants to keep how they read me a secret so I can’t fool them as wolf

Greedy

Also I only sound confident bcus if I’m uncertain, there will be no real pressure, and no one will take me seriously.

Why were they confirmed town anyway

I said that as a joke bcus their entrance was just “hi”

But I like their vibes so far, they feel different from last game

1 Like

The Box
Kiiruma
Xeon/Eliza

Anyone who isn’t supposed to be in the box should be doing their hardest to get out of the box with their play today.

I like both Sulit and Gar so far. I town read Sulit more and I wouldn’t stake the game on it so far but that’s how I’m leaning so far.

1 Like

Why Gar :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I think I’m starting to lean that way but I’d like to know your reasoning if you have any

1 Like