Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

I am not going back to archives site just to quote and link where I meant by tricky.

1 Like

(Town, voting early.)

(Mafia, voting at the last second.)

Are you planning on voting any time soon, Frost?

1 Like

I’m glad that you asked.

The Kiiruma reads list so far:
8 - Zenon, Leafia
7 - Magnus, Prophy, May
6 - SultanOfSlam, Hippo, Eliza, Frost, Marluna
5 - Hazard, sulit, Garfooled, Lea
4 - Mr. L, Achromatic
3 - IfGodCouldDie

1 Like

You forgot hell echoes I was town too

1 Like

I didn’t vote D1 in that game so I dont see how’s that relevant you asked now.

Right, you went off on a random wagon near the end of the day as town. My mistake.

Is 1 good or bad?

That vote was not correct by the end, funnily enough I was in F3

It’s just…not in my peak performance if you read by the last day, you know what I mean.

1 is lock wolf (Think… red checked by yours truly in a non-bastard script), 10 is lock town (Think innocent child in a non-bastard script)

Why is Leafia 8?

Just theorycrafting about the nightmare/damage mitigation world in which Leafia does flip villager.

I still would likely think that Chris is town based on his conviction on Leafia’s push potentially, but assuming there are wolves on Leafia’s wagon I would maybe take a look at Hippo for his soft defense into about-face into joining the Leafia wagon? Maybe look at sulit for how she was originally on the Leafia wagon and started it, but later moved off of it?

If Leafia is v then wolves are obviously extremely comfortable with this game state so I’d probably look to see who was chilling Today as opposed to making moves happen. This excludes I think Magnus, since he’s been trying to probe at a lot of places Today.

In the case where Leafia does flip v today, where are people’s heads at?

1 Like

If it was anyone else, I would be against it as well.
She would never survive N1 anyway, and there is only a slim chance that both SK and mafia would target her the same time.

Anyone want to swing for the fench day 1 and kill Achro?! Lol

That’s how Kiiruma did in Hell Echoes with this rating 1-10 alignment reads, I should keep in mind this is NAI way of putting things, he can use that while being town and wolf.

1 Like

he seems pretty helpful, as he describes full of energy.

Well here comes the final count down

Votecount

Leafia (6): Mr.L, Prophylaxis, Achromatic, Hippopablompoyeetus, Zenon, Marluna
May (2): Hazardwaste, Leafia
Achromatic (1): Lea
IfGodCouldDie (1): Kiiruma
sulit (1): SultanOfSlam
Magnus (1): IfGodCouldDie

Not Voting (6): Garfooled, Frostwolf103, ElizaThePsycho, Magnus, May, sulit

The Post cap has been lifted for the remainder of the day.

One Hour Remains