Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

I feel as if town leafia tends to be more charitable with early town reads, is this not something your research has?

Not that it really matters, there are many paths to enlightenment tbh

No, I’m treating you like your dead and solving other slots atm. I am not voting you, so do your thing lol

To me leafia sounds like a copy of leafia in that they instantly say things which are hard to understand and then panic instantly to tiny pressure.

Id rather discuss how theyre different to their townplay this game, as i think theyre pretty null rn

Yeah I am sorry but I am not going to let Leafia say the literal exact same phrases when discussing my vote on her as she did when she was a wolf and go ‘oh yeah I guess it’s just a coincidence lol’

I don’t think leafia is very hard to read tbh

Unfortunately Chris is just that good, its unfair.

Your pressure isnt all that much though like 5 outta 18?! Thats not anything to create this much reaction. If youre town take a deep breath and hunt 5 isnt much to defend this much over is it?

Me defending myself like this isn’t AI, but at least your explaination for wolfreading me sounds like it could come from a villager, so you’ve got a townlean from me.

Which is what I would be doing without this wagon under me. It’s been proven time after time that I’m not good with pressure regardless of alignment.

Achro, I’ve been having to defend myself from this bs push on me since the beginning. How doyou expect me to make reads?

From which at least half of it is you versus Leafia.

I will be the devil’s advacate here.

But she clearly stated her opinion, when she disliked the townreads on me, also if you read anything, she had read as well…

Apology accepted thank you.

No. You’re treating me like a flipped wolf which isn’t a villagery thing to do.

Yeah Leafia denying people’s town reads of a slot is also wolf siding if you think about it. Devil’s advocacy is fine I’ll bring cake.

Anyway I have done my job for the opening bit and given EXTREME AMOUNTS OF CONTENT to discuss and I am sure people who haven’t posted will find lots of interesting things to discuss.

I’m going to go do other things and let the thread breathe.

I obviously am for you if you think I’m a wolf right now.

Leafia chill mate we are 1 hr into d1, just do some scumhunting. Why are you only talking and pleading to your accusers when you said theres probably scum in them?

also adding hippo to townlean for expert trolling of me tbh

Achro, I’m not denyong anything. I’m just saying the reads are weird.

What scares me is that I’m willing to give Hippo a slight townlean too.

Because I hate having this kind of pressure on me and it makes ut hard to relax and find scum.

Ignore them and look at what others are doing.

That’s not something I’m good at unfortunately.

Now its only 3 votes… like what?