Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

One, maybe two wolves in those names.

This is post 83 of mine now so I’m going to conserve the rest and head off for the night. Good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

Oh my God that reminds me that i questioned Garfooled about that very post and he never responded

Non post

Yes sir :saluting_face:

When i look at vote totals it shows current active votes but not any of the unvotes. I guess that specifically is what i was wondering where to find.

And don’t respomd to this Achro, let someone else do it. You’re running out of posts lol

Lea comes across as wildly inconsistent in her opening, which she tries to dismiss by calling herself “silly to break the ice” when talking to Leafia. In response to everyone shooting rapid-fire reads at one another, Lea comments offhandedly that “it’s highly aggressive to lean town on someone for essentially nothing” in order to deprecate the value of those reads, while also stating that she’s unfamiliar with these techniques. In other words, she was intending to step aside this game. She also lightly throws shade on those players who are employing what they know, insinuating they could be “pesky wolves”.

After her cordial chat with Leafia, Lea dramatically casts a vote and calls her “cagey and inconsistent”, which was either fabricated or a viberead; however, Lea does not respond to Leafia’s point that they don’t know each other, which moreso indicates the read was fabricated due to a lack of explanation. All the while she is happy to express herself as being evil voting on good, while acknowledging the similarities with Leafia’s identical reaction in a past game.

As an answer to being suspected, Lea directly taunts Achro by asking if he’s “going to stop [her]” and messing around with previous points to call herself evil, as if there’s nothing at stake.

Unload some thoughts on me friendo

It’s these

Mmm i don’t think it is i think your lawyer just gave you an out

Quote.

But i wanted to kill Leafias lawyer tomorrow

No fair no fair no fair

@Garfooled were you trying to say pragmatic? Diplomatic?

Tldr this for me

Nobody has heeded these requests yet though I’ve asked at least twice and they were ignored so that’s fun

TL;DR Lea has been inconsistent, all over the place, and is openwolfing. I’m moreso getting SK vibes from Lea than plain Mafia vibes.
Yes I know I claimed SK.

Lea i just assumed this post was pure sarcasm the first time i read it. Is that accurate?

My town Leans :D: (Not town core cause i can’t bring myself to fully trust people day 1)
Kiiruma is town lean for me. they havent immediately ‘stood next to me’ this time.

Achro is town lean for the reason that his fear seems real. he is rushing but he is rushing cause he knows people know he is a strong player. and both Maf and Sk would want him out

Zenon is fairly on point with how she plays town. shooting out any world she gets and fishes for reactions.

Mr. L seems town orientated. But a bit too connected to Achro but that could simply be friendship reasons so i will not fault them for that.

not as big as others cause i second guess myself to much but i feel comfortable with this for once

I wasn’t the only one thinking that! she seems she is less being here to try and kill scum. but being here so she doesnt look like she is hiding

I figured. I’m trying to determine how many of Magnus’ points i agree with.