Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Marluna very, very town for this and I won’t hear anyone say otherwise tbh.

Like I get this vote if you are interested in fairness and being reasonable. But ultimately OMGUS isn’t the problem for me. I have a robust world view already. When I asked Leafia for her robust world view she gave me 0 town reads, OMGUS scum reads and that’s it.

Very different tbh

I’m a villager this game.

Oh ok great that makes it easy thanks for saying

3 Likes

Leafia said they were a villager this game guys, move along

3 Likes

You realize if you’re town early votes don’t actually matter right? Ride that -1 until deadline, do your job as town and watch scum get lynched at the last second or die with dignity and rub it in everyones face.

You literally never asked me for my world view Achro and it’s a bit more than an hour into D1. You can’t expect someone to be certain someone else is town this early on and you have me too focused on defending myself to even form any reads.

More posts like this please this is the towniest post yove had. I agree in MR. L’s vote is terrible.

0 reason and hasnt said basically anything yet.

Anyone doing that is going to be lynched pretty easily the following day anyway.

That’s not how I operate If. I don’t work well under pressure regardless of alignment. I was once misexed 5-6 times in a row D1 as a villager because of it.

I dont remember the first part.

And what you expect at literally SOD+1?

Achro/Mr. L unlikely to be w/w.

200+ posts in, I expect Leafia who has been in thread since the start to have something more than 0 town reads/town leans/good feelings and 3 omgus suspects.

Unfortunately I must go to work now

I know you will all miss me terribly

You’re welcome.

Post 190 isnt bad

It is based on my experience with Leafia. She sounds like a carbon copy of her last wolf game I nailed her in so I have to take that into account. Got any suspects atm?

To be fair Chris - this game is still extremely young, and I don’t think it’s reasonable to expect Leafia to name anyone else other than the people who have voted her as suspects, given that I think that half the thread still hasn’t posted yet.

Her reaction to pressure isn’t really the thing I’m wolfreading her for.

What I am concerned by is her shift in tone from her opening posts, which I believe to resemble her wolfgame more than her towngame.

Remember if we dont know who to vote at EoD just pile on Achromatic because theyre badge says best scum player 2022.

4 Likes

And I answered that. Like I said, I’ve been too busy defending myself to make any real reads. Get the wagon off of mesoI can think and start considering the possibility that I’m not a wolf then we’ll talk.