Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

game

I don’t think dat has ever played fm seems like propaganda

1 Like

He played in my first game ever on Forum of Lies, Geyde was hosting it.

We don’t talk about that game.

1 Like

This does officially bring my total scum vote % on FoL up to 40%. If I’d stuck to the Frost flashwagon/been forced to move over to Leafia and helped hammer Sulit, it would have been a perfect game…

1 Like

Still nowhere near Discord, where as town/townsiding 3P I’ve voted scum by EoD a solid 69% of the time. Well, 68.97%, but we can round that.

1 Like

I’m only allowed to be stat-obsessed outside games. I’m not allowed to do things on purpose to bring my vote % up, like always voting on redchecks regardless of whether I want a hammer. I must preserve the Sanctity of the Data

Nice

1 Like

My D2 tradition of making readlists with exactly one scum in each tier continues.

Rule of three done right, nice.

1 Like

They love me for my =rand read accuracy and various postings

I should do stats on my readlists.

Thanks for having me. Ya’ll were a pleasant group and town deserved the win. I’d like to avoid playing any mafia games till the quadruple threat of Jedi Survivor, ToTK, SF6, and FF16 are all out, but I will definitely come back for another game. Remind me when that Undertale game happens as I would be very interested in playing.

3 Likes

Dang I know the exact post that doomed me too. The one that I made Day 1 that you responded to on DAY 2 after the attempt to silence me missed xD

which one?

^

Thanks, though don’t think I did all that much! I am only just getting to reading the end of the game since yesterday was busy (and when I expected a night phase) and I was kind of nervous playing in a new environment. Still glad to know my few posts were noticed!

Thanks! I did what I could with what little I had.

But anyway, this was fun! I do plan to play another game here sometime (after this next GameFAQs World Cup one), this time from the start so I can formulate more reads and get a better feel for people. As Lea said, thanks everybody for being welcoming to us GameFAQsers!

1 Like

With that said, https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/8-gamefaqs-contests/80414249
If any of you are interested in playing a game where we came from the current one in signups is neededing a few players. Our site is not as mafia friendly in terms of isos, or layout but we still have fun.

3 Likes

Its true i can vouch for the whole community being amazing. I only dont play there as much because of the interface.

No kidding? That doesn’t sound fun

I looked, it looks hard to play in
We in the FoL community are lucky

1 Like