Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

UNVOTE Sulit

If sulit is town, I expect her to make her alignment obvious as time goes on. Props to her endgaming as wolf though in that game.

Still trying to wrap my brain around Leafia, I might do another quick meta dive like I did last game when I played with her.

My worry is that her start here feels kind of similar to her wolf start at a first glance (jokey opening post then immediately getting down to business, when my hypothesis is that town!Leafia is a little more playful) but I’ll see if she actually changed up that meta.

Townleaning someone I can understand. Especially if it’s for good reasons, but townreading someone over only a few posts that are NAI at best feels weird to me.

1 Like

VOTE: Leafia

So anyway I think Leafia is a wolf because she always manages to be weird with me as a wolf and I too often ignore it.

A vote with reasoning. Like sure, it’s wrong but I consider this a vote with reason attached.

I ask about it and Leafia says

Her vote is clearly not an RVS vote though. It has reasoning and stuff behind it.

And I have a note here

“If you want to kill Leafia she’s probably wolf”

thanks past self.

1 Like

Nah. I’m playful regardless of alignment and zi’m. Not just going to ignore posts that make me feel uneasy. That’s a good way to lose.

OMGUS to the extreme. I voted you for understandable reasoning and suddenly I’m a wolf?

I cant relate to this post at all. Most people in the game are town. What posts specifically made you feel uneasy?

I’m not shutting down any reads. I just want better explainations attached to them.

1 Like

Nah I don’t actually like your reasoning at any point, only that it is in fact reasoning and thus not rvs.

You obviously haven’t played Tales of the Abyss. I’m the original.

I don’t like this reasoning despite not liking leafia atm

some people view RVS as just the early period of the game

Just because it has reasoning doesn’t make it a serious vote to kill. Pressure votes can have reasoning too. You know better than this as a villager. I’m sure of it.

BTW just laying some slank cover for tomorrow as I’m going to hang out in Seattle with some friends, so I’ll try to be around for quite a bit today.

Nothing like a great Friday night like sitting down at your laptop and writing meaningless words and not touching grass, amiright?

1 Like

you guys are taking notes every game :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

very studious

Which is what I view it as too.

Except that I voted Leafia as wolf during the early stage in our last completed game together, Need for Speed, so Leafia acting as if I don’t do these sort of things in the early games makes even less sense.

1 Like

You’ve never even been in a game with me before.

ok, that would be more of a reason for suspicion then

Not sure why i love this nothing post so much.

It just speaks honestly i guess lol

Sultan probably town for finding reasons to love people early.

We’ll call that a TOWN LEAN

2 Likes