Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

I never said that I believed everyone voting me was scum. I just said that there was at least one, possibly 2, scum on me and when a wagon builds quickly on someone very early on, that person is usually a villager.

I cant wait to find out who Mr. L is if they are a gamefaqs person.

Theyre usually a villager cuz most people are villagers.

A 3 person wagon at hour 1 of the start of d1 means nothing alignment wise.

Also, just remembered about the postcap too, which is 150 posts. So no one exceed that. At least not if youā€™re a villager. Wolves, feel free to exceed that.
Heading out for now to conserve my posts a bit. :sleepingleafeon:

My favorite thing about this site so far is the potential for metaā€™ing ā€œLikesā€

My least favorite thing is the replies but only because Iā€™m not used to it and them showing up in two places is a little confusing

2 Likes

VC

Leafia (3): sulit, Mr.L, Prophylaxis
sulit (2): Leafia, IfGodCouldDie
Mr.L (1): Achromatic
Achromatic (1): Marluna
ElizaThePsycho (1): Hippopablompoyeetus

I like Mr Ls posts a lot so far.
Bit sus of prophylaxis, surprised they bought into leafia push so fast and it felt like they were overjustifying their vote a bit to me.
Voting ElizaThePsycho for making pointless posts

I like Hippo because they like me

Alright, Iā€™m pretty hype for this game and itā€™s time to just have confidence, following the things that Litten taught me before.

Itā€™s time to win this game.

Achro talked about many players within their first post, not including myself. This means from othersā€™ perspectives when looking back on Achro posts, if Achro flips scum that I am already recognising that I might seem teamed with them. The post itself is fairly chipper and seems to be trying to get people on their side, quite dislike it since I think itā€™s something 3P!Achro might do and I also know Achro enjoys powerwolfing which would also follow this.

Nobody else particularly stands out from the very early posts, Leafia is alright but nothing too special, seemed excited about the flavour and doesnā€™t seem to really be thinking too much focused on the game, itā€™s a good look for now. Prophy seems towny but I know Prophy is a strong player and therefore I refuse to underestimate him.

Mr. L feels stiff and I disliked their early vote on Leafia since it felt quite performative. It put Leafia to 4 votes and was a relatively weak post in itself which I feel was probably moreso indicative of a wolf trying to find a reaosn to interact with a slot. Leafia / Mr. L unaligned?

How is this your first thought wtf this seems so unnatural

Thatā€™s cool that you think that Hip, but I think itā€™s important to analyse how players might read into othersā€™ posts during hypothetical situations since it allows for quicker worldbuilding.

Anyway, nice to see you again. Itā€™s been a while.

Also itā€™s my first thought because it was one of the first posts, ya damn nerd

I read from bottom up because southern hemisphere so for me its not natural it would be first thought.

(Nice to see you too)

2 Likes

Is there context Iā€™m missing for why you felt the need to start with this?

Also woah thank you Hippo for making me realize its possible to quote specific block of text. Will definitely use that now

You can also use it for comedic effect by quoting out of context

No worries my child

2 Likes

Hippos are one of the deadliest animals around, killing at least 500 people a year.

Kiirumaā€™s starting off strong, a bit unsual.
But I found that opening post strange as well, why do u center it yourself around it?
I was also not mentioned.

Confidence! Itā€™s what I was taught by Firekitten in Strategem 27