Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Well im an idiot Hazard was 3rd party lol so Mr. L

1 Like

'sthat a townslip

Townslip is my middle name tbh lol

However wolf was also a bus to if were sure Wolf is wolf

I probably dont find Mr L in word search and then push for them to be hung over hazard if im their partner

I am going to be frank with you, four mislynches is what this takes for Mafia in the F3 and win. Do you have something for follow-up in case I get executed and the game continues?

Everything up from what happened in the previous four game days led up to me, but is it worth it?

Also im about to go to bed but i have a lot of interactions with flipped mafia, im sure some of them at least look good enough for me

Its prolly may tbh, frost seems normal frost

Who’s this directed at?

What do you mean when you say “everything”? Could you provide some specific examples?

I was asking you of course.

Oh i forgot hazard claimed inno scan on may

Probably just burn through frost today and discuss tomorrow then

Ahh i did forget this and he was honest about Mr.L soo thats a good point

Day 1, I voted Achro over Leafia by the EoD
Day 2, I am somehow aligned with Sulit after the flip, I don’t know where or how the interaction comes from, maybe this also has to do with Day 1 when I voted Sulit over Garfooled or IGCD
Day 3, maybe I tried to prolong SK’s life but I say that getting Hazard out of the game is benefical to town, also suggesting that when I voted Mr.L because I want to make sure that Hazard is telling the truth by voting Mr.L
Day 4, I get told that I am bussing even Mr.L if I was Mafia

All the attention or mostly is directed to me that I must be executed when most of the opposition have been eliminated except for one last mafia.

Do you know what you must do next when I get executed today, then what? Who’s next?

Theres an inno scan on me get ooooowned (Also yeah I know what to do I literally just explode Hippo wth my mind)

1 Like

Not if i explode it first :sunglasses:

So that’s second mech confirmed town, congratulations I suppose.

I was mech town as soon as Magnus flipped silly we’re masons

I wouldn’t call body horror mindmeld, masons.

Honestly the Masons should probably claim that basically confirms them town and the POE would be super tiny right?