Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Do you think that decision has some meaning to magnus alignment?

Not really, I don’t know how to read Magnus. I misread them last game. (But I bet that’s what they wanted!!)

1 Like

Sure. You should pick out a player at random and arbitrarily decide they’re scum, it’s to the benefit of both yourself and others by making yourself easier to read.

You said you agreed with Achro, and he mentioned reactions.

You’ve been paranoid of my slot in our past few games. I’m sure you’d do fine.

I love being misread.

1 Like

Someone gets it.

I brought it up because I wanted to see a response that might ping me wrong, but I felt nothing towards theirs

I appreciate that Garfooled. I see you’re catching on, take this free (slight) townlean and see this special box I’ve just made ;)

1 Like

If you’re so overly calculating, please choose a number between one and ten, that from a glance could appear to be an innocuous choice constructed purely randomly.

1 Like

Leafia why are u so certain Achro is a wolf?
Is there anything else besides their reaction to ur vote?
Also I see Magnus and Achro have differing opinions on how Leafia acted in Need for Speed

2 Likes

VOTE: Achromatic

I called Leafia’s vote here bold if she’s evil, and not in line with what she would usually do as evil. This is verifiably true.
Achro is calling Leafia’s reaction to pressure very much like what she would say if she were evil, from what I read before. These two statements can coexist.

So we agree,
Achro disagrees

I’d choose Pi.
It is a number between those numbers and it’s perhaps the most interesting of them.

1 Like

I still choose 6

2 Likes

150 is the post cap.

I agreed with him saying you’re probably not the sk.

He knows better than to preflip anyone after it burned him in HTF. Other than that, it’s a combination of his reactions and gut.

You’ve chosen to get a slight townlean from me.

Still 7 for me.

Now RL calls, so talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

By choosing an irregular decimal value between the other numbers, you are trying to stand out as being special. You want to be seen as different from everyone else, and so you want attention. Being different is a good thing, because that means you’re brave enough to be yourself. However, three is, by itself, an average number. You’re trying to separate yourself from the rest of the Town but it’s a mere act.
I think this could be scum indicative.

1 Like

I mean thats a way to do it.

1 Like

Townlean over CHOOSING Pi???

1 Like

No no, they have a point

2 Likes

Let me just remind you that you were coming after me earlier for townreading Marlunia too early. Now I know you’ll try to argue townlean is different from townread but that’s semantics that I wont accept as an answer