Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

lw tired bye bye

This question is meaningless. Youā€™re not going to deny that youā€™re Town.
I quoted your meta link, but you had a more in-depth Leafia read prior to that post. Iā€™ve heard enough about your townplay, and that presumably means youā€™re a capable evil as well, but piling onto any player as early as you did with supporting arguments comes more likely from a villager.

That depends on your criteria. I havenā€™t won a game as evil recently.
What makes someone good at playing evil?

1 Like

this is too deep of a question for me rn

Could you give me the cliffs notes in terms of meta insight on Mr. L/Ben? Iā€™m not a GameFAQer so I donā€™t need to hear the full story, but a succinct summary would be appreciated to at least glean your thought process.

And nvm, I see Zenon posted her reasoning as to why sheā€™s townreading the people she is in 551. Itā€™s not super detailed but eh.

1 Like

are ur wolf and town games hard to tell aprt

people I think are town ie

mr l
garfy
Zenon
hippo
hazard
marluna

are u not a little cautious of me given last game? What ping on garf?

w h y ?
h
y
?

kiiruma moment

Iā€™m vaguely cautious of you, but Iā€™ve also reviewed and re-analyzed that game we played a million times. Iā€™m obsessed with self-improvement. Having that wolfgame fresh in my mind makes me feel more likely to be able to read you well, not less. I know exactly what Iā€™m looking for.

In general, my ability to read people scales with knowing them. Iā€™m usually good at spotting peopleā€™s reactions to their past games, so the more familiar I am with someone, the more comfortable I am with them. Thatā€™s no small part of why I sustain the masonry in-joke with Magnus, though the fact that Iā€™ve never been in a game where they were wolf is what makes me inevitably paranoid.

2 Likes

this seems vaguely unhealthy I hope you are alright

but I guess I Will take the explanation

3 Likes

can u answer my garf question too

Yes, but I do like to hear peopleā€™s reasoning as to why they townread me. Iā€™ve had many a wolf fudge an easy townread on me, and struggle to fake a coherent thought process when pressed.

Fair, I can buy this reasoning.

Iā€™m giving a D1 pass to Sir Chris/Achromatic, Marluna is likely town, Hippo is likely town.

Mindmelding with everyone else on Leafia wolf, their vote on Lea feels fairly disingenuous given that she called Chris a wolf and that Chris voted Lea before her. Like, if I saw my number 1 scum suspect vote for someone, I wouldnā€™t sheep them lol.

Kind of want to operate in like a devilā€™s advocate world honestly where Leafia ends up flipping town honestly in case weā€™re living in that disaster world? Reminds me a lot of D3 of Trials and Tribulations, heh.

1 Like

Oh yea sorry. Achro quoted a post where Garfooled was being anti-solvy, saying ā€œyou canā€™t possibly have a read on Marlins this earlyā€, and I agree with him that itā€™s wolfy

1 Like

wasnā€™t that leafia

This is a good question.

Based off of the last 2 games ive wolfed with Achro this game is reminding me abit of a more recent town game than either of those wolf games.

For now im not worried about Acho. The way he digged his teeth into Leafia reminds me of town Achro atm. But he does have layers and style changes

Mafia is a puzzle game to me. A puzzle game where my opponents evolve alongside me. Thereā€™s infinite potential to learn when there are always people whoā€™ll outsmart you. Unless youā€™re Achro I guess

Theres no person in this game called Marlins so actually I couldve been referring to absolutely anyone or maybe even the major league base ball team I didnt misremember anything. At all. So write that down

2 Likes

Okay, yeah Iā€™m not really worried about him at the moment, but if itā€™s late in the game and weā€™re still both alive I will be paranoid and do my due diligence in evaluating him.

Was secretly hoping for some shortcut but I doubt a player of his strength has any.

Im too tired to thimk Iā€™m sleeping now

1 Like