Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Can you explain why Kiiruma is town for you and talk about what you mean by “standing next to you”?

How does Zenon play as wolf?

Ik I wasn’t the one asked but can confirm—
Kiiruma gatekeeps gaslights girlbosses Hazard as mafosi

Weren’t you reading me evil in all CoD, Need For Speed and Strategem-27?
What changed?

i know better now, ur playstyle
but maybe ur appealing to my view of ur playstyle, in which, well played

but again, i’ve never played with w!Magnus, so uh… cough

actually i outright state what i expect from t!you
so i should be more cautious
but i dont see why u would appeal to me and me alone

from what i found in this server and the other one i play with when he is evil he either likes to do two things. One play with his food, or Two get real buddy buddy to the people who know him the most and have them defend him for them. (Example: Hells echo) this game i made a couple of small comments early on in the game to see if he was gonna instant town read me for nothing and he didnt instead he has only replied to one message which was me joking about masons. i am not town coring him (cause its day 1 and my reads usually suck) but i am town leaning him at the momet.

And zenon i have no fucking clue again only played here 5 times, once with Zenon where they were town. but they are acting the same as they were in this game as they did in hells echo. throwing out worlds and fishing for reactions. but now you mentioned it i should try to find a scum game of zenon’s and see how they connect

1 Like

i am… very easily emotionally manipulated and verbally manipulated by people i deem as friends XD

also also Magnus, ur not taking into account that
the first game i had with u, i was a neutral role
the second game with u, u replaced a slot we SR
the third game, u defended my top SR

its so hard not to fluff… i hate post caps… :fearful:

2 Likes

ur only at 35, meanwhile im at 59th post as of this one

It’s lucky that this is only my 13th post. My entire strategy with a post cap is to see how people react and to then develop based on what others are saying.

man i know and it stresses me the fuck out. i am trying to lock myself to half today half tomorrow. cause i aint gonna be awake for eod again. (sorry guys not waking up at 4 am)

1 Like

unlucky number. burn

Why are you complaining about the postcount when you aren’t in danger of reaching it given your current level of activity? (That came out wrong but we’ll roll with it.)

You said you were happy to hear questions earlier, because you were just taking a step back for the first day until you learned certain playstyles. You have a lot of early commentary, but the first early thing I’m happy to call AI is your response to Achro’s list. You tried to brush it off, and when that failed you tried to roll with it in the weirdest fashion I know. You suspected v!Achro of pushing agenda? It’s just a weird train of thought and I’m confused.

Your readlist indicates you haven’t been explaining all of your reads as they come to you, given your prior lack of mention regarding Zenon or L. You’re also unwilling to be confident in your reads, which is noteworthy. Given how you hadn’t formed any additional reads following that point, but you’ve also shown a tendency to step back and think quietly to yourself, could you share your current thoughts?

First of all didnt show any backlash to acro’s post. I think you mistook me joking about a mistype to me not liking it? Second of all i shared my thoughts on who i town lean currently mate. If you want i can share scum leans but i wanna watch a bit more

And me stressing about the message count is me joking around/me saying i feel like i am under pressure now to stay on topic

An this quote is me saying “i think your rushing some of your reads mate unlike usual”. Not sprrading propaganda?

the message above is a bit weird to be completely honest magnus. you were in the upper top of null until you tried to paint a message of me commenting on achro speeding reads on me as spreading propaganda and trying to brush it off? either you misinterpreted which is fair if you did or you are trying to throw a “very easy to make a scum world around” player into the way of the current wagons.

I have explained why i liked kiiruma and Zenon already, Achro i like as i told you before seems more townie then he does scum, his stress and count down beat down makes me feel he is rather trying to give town as much info as possible over a larger area rather then trying to throw a single person as scum and trying to get one kill before he dies

Mr. L tbch is a fucking gut read. but my gut has only failed me 1/2 the time

I feel like i have been pretty consistent with answering every question that comes to me and i have given reasoning for my reads when asked. (if you look back at previous games you know this aint off my normal path) and for me not being confident in my reads. buddy thats just me every single game. why do you think wiz stayed alive for so long in need for speed XD. i am not a confident person.

As of my scum reads Lea is acting weird but i am kinda looking at them as sk more then i do mafia. they seem not alligned with anyone but are trying to be active enough to warrent being kept around.

Frost who has 0 posts. i dont think i need to explain my reasoning for this one

and Leafia who is just all over the place currently. I connect town leafia to a more calmer state then the leafia that was here this moring.

Have you got any other questions?

2 Likes

Was there a mistype? I wasn’t talking about the xenon/zenon thing.

In response to Achro’s POE, you said this:

Which I took as “let me respond to this in a casual manner so I don’t look worried”. So the answer is: neither.

That would help, but at least I understand your position.

…Erm. I’ll take this. It was moreso reading to me as “I don’t like your argument, aka I think it’s fabricated, but I still townread you”.