Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Would you believe that this amazing sentence contains ninety two letters, one comma and a single question mark?

I donā€™t like Elizaā€™s mentality, neither the attempted push on them, which died way quicker, than the push on Leafia.

Did I miss something, because I found nowhere that Lea targeted specially Achro with her trap. (From what I understood, it was for everyone from their site, which is understandable imho.)

1 Like

Marluna could be Town. Her play thus far falls in line with her behaviour last game, when she was also suspected.

Marluna disagreed with Litten on the first day last game as well. This is because Marluna has a tendency to go against the waves and challenge anyone who isnā€™t being challenged elsewhere, which was the case for Achro at this point in time.

I canā€™t say I townread Marluna though, but the option is there.

These two are definetly different.

That was a mechanical talk.
If you read any of my games, I like to talk about the uncommon mechanics.

1 Like

There are a couple of negative factors surrounding Eliza. I initially read this statement backwardsā€¦ but your point is that Elizaā€™s wagon dissolved too quickly to seem natural. What did you think about the way Elizaā€™s wagon begun?

Lea claimed to have done so.

Yep.
It was definetly me, who misinterpreted her wallpost.
Sadly I know not enough about Lea, to put this behaviour in either category.

1 Like

I disagree heā€™s wolf protecting his team mate in a way that gives him the ability to pull off when needed

Looking back it feels like a theatre. Involving If, Eliza, Leafia, Lea and Achro.

I have a feeling at least 2 of these 6 are mafia.

1 Like

Unfortunately this is the norm for me. We can talk until i cap though.

1 Like

What is the point of this post xD

Achro self resolves as either alignment and thatā€™s pretty fire

1 Like

Spoiler theyā€™ve never seen me wolf xD

Thereā€™s only one on this site and it was awful if you want a real representation of my wolf play you need to go to MU.

1 Like

Just fluff post capping is based

I respect you but i was dead serious xD

I randed woof on Zenon on MU just go read that lol

Thatā€™s because nobody had a real reason to push Eliza unlike Leafia

Talking to myself

Where can I subscribe for more Marluna facts?

Quick morning thoughts here.

I like Frostwolfā€™s opening post and like what ive seen from them early.

HazardousWaste is underwhelming i feel like they have said alot but have nothing that really stands out. Some commentary on Leaā€™s achro vote but also said they didnt read it fully.

As for Lea. She is sneaky good as bith Alignments i see her argument and understand it but i also dont see it. Maybe need sa more basic explanation.

Though my immediate thought is Lea and Achro are scum together but i dont think achro is scum but i think im still on the Lea, achro, Sultan scum game where we ransacked Chris and Lea lead the charge this seems similar to that.

My hang up is would Lea and Achro pull this again knowing i am in the game.

Iā€™d like more basic thoughts from lea on this.

Alao whats Bugging me is IGCD and I got Leafia to calm down but ince pressure was off them they ran away