The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

To be CLEARER. I was debugging a thing in the program I am writing and that is my incomplete reads list.

-:coffee:

What program are you writing

1 Like

To be even clearer I’m a bug in the program of “Zugzwang” and any wrong reads on that list were simply my sabotage

this is true may always adds bugs when i’m not looking
i’ve probably eaten 20 by now
really ruins my obscrul

What’s tour favourite flavour

this one
it’s getting new features

What language is it in

python (yum yum)

L + ratio + 75% null reads + get your post sent early + hydra dissonance + just added a new bug to Terminal of Lies

@SirDerpsAlot How do I tell this, it has been six hours since you made your post I quoted and you haven’t done anything about potential wolf in strong towns?

How’s that wolf motivated other than reminding you what you’ve said, or does not mean anything to you now?

I’m busy being drunk leave me alone

may you know you’re faking half your reads and they’re really nulls

Then get off the site, take refresher or whatever.

I use that as an excuse but I wouldn’t have done anything about it in these 6 hours anyway honestly, I think my best reads come from when I’m active in thread rather than rereading so I usually prefer to just stay active in thread over going back into stuff

Not to me, they are not.

@wrongboy Just to be clear right, are you still clinging on this Zenon’s law at start of the game, or did you decide to ditch this? Giving the post #1424

assuming you mean with respect to the read on you?

i don’t believe in zenon’s law as a serious analysis technique, i was just posting about what came to mind. zenon’s law came to mind

1 Like

Oh fuck off. Hydra partner impersonation crosspost

May has gotten Thoroughly Owned