The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

Atlas is scared of me being confirmed town

1 Like

Does root access instantly makes town lose game if in the wrong hands?

Sounds very dumb to use

It makes a confirmed town otherwise idk how it works when it hits neutral tho

1 Like

It appears if Operation Leader guy gives it to say like Kiiruma. Then town loses.

Rip hazard it’s the bomb all over again

1 Like

it shiuld be just this one
which is also town

This is making me giggle.

root access makes town instalose
also silviu can you vote me?

Vote you? Why

there’s no role that benefits from this that is evil

myeh
im tired now too
soooooooo
sorry if my reads are bad

Could you please check them out for me?
–actually, on second thought, I don’t even know whether it’s even useful to rolehunt in this game.

So far all it has done is be a modposter. If they send another message at night phase, then it just confirms the existence of [Role 3]. Other than confirming this role’s existence, there is no actual benefit for town in looking into this matter.

I guess I might as well just ask what your thoughts are on keeping Kiiruma alive.

well
they do
but its an eod vote

im pretty sure its just those two
i’ll double check though

i do think i mightve missed somdthing

Jester

Tell me the number of your card

True, but that would fall under gamethrowing since Kiiruma has confirmed they are not Town.

If anything, they should give it to Merpy. AFAIK their claim about being 1-Shot Dayvig seems solid.

1 Like

Inbefore disaster

Dunno if the kana shot is old news now but heres my take
Seems a bit too trigger fingery to shoot on n0 esp since its a person that Merpy knows

1 Like

Er d1?

1 Like

Let’s be real here. Merpy sounds like a newbie.

Everything they have done so far (and everything guava has said about them) fits the meta of a newbie town who was given a gun than a meta of a mafia with a dayvig.

They literally shot a fake redcheck 1 hour into the game rather than just talking it out, and when asked what their role was, they gave it with basically no hesitation. I refuse to believe Merpy randed as non-Town.