The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

Look, I kinda either need to identify all of town, give them serfdom and expect that town can slow roll their victory.

Or I need to hard side with mafia and hope they win which like, idfk anymore.

5 iirc

bro wtf is your role

yes hurry hurry so ur not looking up the town version

I have a 50 post cap per day

i kinda did think they were this bc 49 d1 posts

1 Like

For someone spam posting that’s a little strange

1 Like

i dont think they’re fakeclaiming, i mean
sorry Arete for the ping

I’m the lord of the serfs!
I’m :surfing_man: Lord.

Aka 99, the Feudal Lord.
It’s confirmed.

Sure

u can surf me but i have no limited use thing

or*
if they are fakeclaiming they’ve had it planned since d1

can you quote the role im too lazy lol to look (I am on phone)

I could serf beancat and make morbius infinite :smiling_imp:

better idea, but they gon die imo

I’m going to bed because I feel terrible

if operation leader wants to DO HER JOB
maybe

im assuming u want ur surfs to be alive

if you have to explain something simple to me it’s because my mind is gone for at least tonight

The Feudal Lord :shield:

Neutral Special

Tax the Torch (Passive) - If you die, a vote to determine the next lord will be held at start of the next day. Anyone who votes loses 1 use of a limited use ability of their choice. Anyone who has Serf cannot vote.
Head of State (Passive) - You have access to the following effects:

• Immune to roleblocking and redirection.
  • Your abilities will not be seen by investigative abilities.
  • You can use both day abilities in the same day.
  • In instances of a tied vote where the tie does not include no execution, the player you have voted will take priority for execution.

Exile (Day) - Target player with Serf is removed from the game. The day continues as normal. Inf use
False Trial (Day) - Target player cannot be executed today. They gain Serf . 1 use

Offer Serfdom (Night) - Target player is given the choice to have their limited use abilities to become infinite. If they accept, they gain Serf . Inf Use
Remove Serfdom (Night) - Target player with Serf loses access to all abilities and loses Serf . 2 uses

You win when more than half of the court has Serf .

Serf (Passive) - Your vote counts as 0 when voting the Lord unless 2 other players with Serf are also voting them. This passive is lost when a new Lord is elected

I do have modifications to my class. Mostly that my serfs aren’t informed they become serfs. And they automatically accept my offer of serfdom.