The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

if you want an example compare to his botf replace in d4 to his this game replace in d3

… well, its technically d4
just town didnt get an exe d2

haze wtf is this supposed to mean
why would spf being inactive mean they are town
they aren’t even spf but

independently i legitimately can’t get a read from this iso
this is another level of aggressively null

i’d claim i’m washed but i was never good at the game to begin with

oh no i have been defeated by meta

actually what do you even think was different in that game i’m curious

look at your first 10 posts

it feels sooooo different

1 Like

it doesn’t feel that different to me
am i really this oblivious

soooo many questions and a vague answer on your slot

i was asking questions in the botc game too

i’m also not sure what you expect me to do in either given that both are extremely mech heavy games and i had read approximately nothing in both games

you actually tried to do things from your entrance
to
you were just talking to talk/learn details about the town

damn it’s almost like i’ve had people wasting my now limited time to play these games by asking me useless shit like “what was your read on your own slot” and “is it unethical to take candy from a baby”

why are you complaining when you didnt go out of your way to do things

i repeatedly asked when i joined this game which slots people would like opinions on and you instead kept asking me to claim

i’m not going to argue that i’ve been useful this game but cut me some slack i’ve been in the game for a few hours, had like 1 hour to actually play since then, most of which has been taken up by people - namely you - being uncooperative and wasting my time

i had to leave and since i’ve been back i’ve been reading over things in the gaps between being heckled

then go do things
we were playing 20 questions while waiting for your iso
which you responded to with “im too tired to do it”

I, for one, was fucking with you.

i wasn’t even here when that was happening
but also i wasn’t lying
i have literally 0 investment in this game and i’m past my days of trying to find an amazing discovery about someone’s alignment and forcing everyone to sheep me
i’ve already looked over haze and i don’t care about them dying
i think out of the non-mech clears so far guava and silviu are town and i’ve explained why

can you explain how frost is “becoming mech cleared”

he has a role that will be proven tommorow
that role is town
mechnically, it would be bastard for a role that may be publically confirmed town to be mafia innocent child

this means nothing to me
what role