The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

While I have special type, NONE of the games have the role I claimed.

Why didn’t I jump on it then?
Why did I go to Haze over Frost or IceT, both of whom had more votes?

So it doesn’t belong to these games.

you’re ignoring the reason i stated in my vote because you cant combat it
is it not valid?

I mean, I’m not the one who’ll have bloody hands.

we don’t want this used right?

you canceled your vote as soon as everyone was shocked by frost

@Atlas

@IcetFeelsPain So I understood you used the action from the second ability you used?

How do I combat “I don’t believe you’re a VT”
Do you want me to lie and claim a town role I’m not?

thats not the question
is the reasoning not valid

It is

Maybe.

I haven’t used it yet.

then can you try to explain why it would be in the game

Because GI is an rng hellscape

I gotta wonder if there even is any other Person of Interests. The spawn rate should be up right?

1 Like

pain

jake/gar go pressure guava thanks

But OL exists and it corresponds with Jake’s role. So actually, yea, leave Jake alone.

Literally what were you expecting me to say LMAO
Like of course the reasoning is valid but if I can’t say anything to disprove it and you can’t say anything to prove it why did we even discuss it

true

but it doesn’t change how special roles are inherently stronger than normal roles + you’re only tunneling on me now because I have a check on you that you confirm

uh I don’t really understand this question but

Icet the Eliza

N1 - FMPC Atlas (Support)
N2 - SDGE Beancat + BOTC (No)
N3 - SDGE Jake + Untrusted (Yes)
N4 - FMPC Frost (Special)

FMPC = Forum Mafia Political Compass (Day) : Quote a player’s post and include a screenshot of exactly one archetype described in the Forum Mafia Political Compass 8 meme. (You must submit a link to the post in your rolecard.) At the end of tonight, learn their role type. If you use this ability, you may not take an action granted to you by your role that night. (infinite uses)
SDGE = Social Deduction Game Expert (Night) : Target a player and name a social deduction game other than Throne of Lies: Medieval Politics or Chair of Deception, such as Untrusted or Blood on the Clocktower. Learn if that player’s role is based on that social deduction game. (infinite uses)

I have 3 posts after this I’ll shut the fuck up but Frost is flipping scum but if town really doesn’t want to go frost VOTE: Haze

vt would be veto’d

i meant physical pain

1 Like