The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

VOTE: Jaiden

Bye jaiden

VOTE: hazard
vote to vote

1 Like

VOTE: Frostwolf103

goodluck!

dont let deaths grip

1 Like

i’m gay lol

1 Like

Uh… right. I dunno what to do.
I’ll abstain today.

gl

This topic was automatically closed after 5 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

The day comes to an end, and jaiden is executed on a 7 vote majority.

The final vote count was:

Jaidens role was:

flip

Nightingale (but evil)

Mafia Offensive
nya (Passive): All players who use some form of onomatopoeia intended to represent an animal’s sound (such as ‘nya,’ ‘oink,’ ‘woof woof,’ etc.) will have killing and disruptive abilities they use targeting you fail. You must submit applicable posts nightly in your classcard for this passive to take effect.
Serial-killer Senpai (Passive): At the start of the game, or when you gain this role, you will be informed if there are any neutral roles that you cannot win with present in the game.
Drawing (Night): Draw a picture of target player, freezing them as they are. You will learn their role, and any day abilities they use tomorrow will fail. (Infinite uses)
Mafia win condition

8 Likes

Day 2 will start in 24 hours.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

actions locked

1 Like

@Leafia was found dead in their home! They were:

leafias role

Mantel Tunneler

Town Support

Pathway Crawler (Passive) - You always know what pairs of players have tunnels connecting them. Additionally, during the first day you may choose up to 3 pairs of players to make a connecting tunnel. For each player connected this way, lose 1 use of Tunnel Drill . This passive is kept upon conversion.
Reimbursement (Passive) - Whenever a player who had a connecting tunnel dies, gain 1 use of Tunnel Drill for each tunnel they had.

Apply Explosives (Day) - Tonight, Tunnel Drill will remove a tunnel between two players. Inf uses

Tunnel Drill (Night) - Two target players will have a connecting tunnel between them. Whenever either player with a connecting tunnel targets their connected player, they are Occupy and Redirect immune. 5 uses

Defeat all members of the Informed Minority and any neutrals that directly oppose your win condition.

@MerpyDerpy’s home was trashed last night. Merpy did not survive the episode.

We could not determine Merpy’s role.

Day 2 has begun and will end in 24 hours, at 2023-03-30T02:00:00Z

Good Morning!

@Atlas so did you know there was a Nightingale in the game or did you just say nya four times for funsies

Hello everyone

@Atlas Thank you for saving me from myself