The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

i dont care what excuse he makes

This is the first time I’ve played this in the shower though

5 Likes

Final Day 5 VC

Haze_with_a_Z (6): IcetFeelsPain, guavagudetama, Silviu200530, Kiiruma, Gorta, Arctic
Arctic (4): May, Frostwolf103, Atlas, Haze_with_a_Z
IcetFeelsPain (1): JakeTheWolfie
guavagudetama (1): Garfooled

@Haze_with_a_Z has been executed! They were…

The Deleter

Mafia Offensive

Archived (Passive) - You may still use the abilities of the players you targeted with Archive .

Erasure (Day) - The player who is executed today will not flip. 1 use

Destroy Archives (Night) - Target player’s rolecard will not flip tonight. 3 uses, 1 day cooldown
Delete from Reality (Night) - Kill target player. They cannot be healed nor revived, and bypasses death immunity. Their rolecard will be erased. 1 use

Gain parity with the Uninformed Majority and defeat any neutrals that directly oppose your win condition.

2 Likes

Nightskip is enabled

if everyone votes to skip night in their card itll end early

All mechanically relevant actions have been submitted and locked due to nightskip.

With no possible way to change the outcome of the game, the Town has won!

Additionally, congratulations to @JakeTheWolfie your Neutral Journalist who wrote 3 scathing articles!

And my condolences to @Kiiruma, your Feudal Lord who failed to get enough serfs, even if the night hadn’t been skipped.

gg yall

:moyai: :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

also atlas, how did you get the idea that I had areted you? Cause I don’t think I visited you n1 and I was gonna claim I had areted sirv

if i kept track of my games and wins/losses there’s no way in hell i would be including this game

A script kiddie literally brutally murdered the journalist for being a journalist
(jake still wins this is just flavor text)

2 Likes

he probably just expected it because he was high efforting

you fat hypocrit

2 Likes

but I didnt tr them that much d1.

@ElizaThePsycho that red text is completely evil

1 Like

:sob:

1 Like

Who was what, Lady Luct?

1 Like

I helped town so much