The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

i kinda did think they were this bc 49 d1 posts

1 Like

For someone spam posting that’s a little strange

1 Like

i dont think they’re fakeclaiming, i mean
sorry Arete for the ping

I’m the lord of the serfs!
I’m :surfing_man: Lord.

Aka 99, the Feudal Lord.
It’s confirmed.

Sure

u can surf me but i have no limited use thing

or*
if they are fakeclaiming they’ve had it planned since d1

can you quote the role im too lazy lol to look (I am on phone)

I could serf beancat and make morbius infinite :smiling_imp:

better idea, but they gon die imo

I’m going to bed because I feel terrible

if operation leader wants to DO HER JOB
maybe

im assuming u want ur surfs to be alive

if you have to explain something simple to me it’s because my mind is gone for at least tonight

The Feudal Lord :shield:

Neutral Special

Tax the Torch (Passive) - If you die, a vote to determine the next lord will be held at start of the next day. Anyone who votes loses 1 use of a limited use ability of their choice. Anyone who has Serf cannot vote.
Head of State (Passive) - You have access to the following effects:

• Immune to roleblocking and redirection.
  • Your abilities will not be seen by investigative abilities.
  • You can use both day abilities in the same day.
  • In instances of a tied vote where the tie does not include no execution, the player you have voted will take priority for execution.

Exile (Day) - Target player with Serf is removed from the game. The day continues as normal. Inf use
False Trial (Day) - Target player cannot be executed today. They gain Serf . 1 use

Offer Serfdom (Night) - Target player is given the choice to have their limited use abilities to become infinite. If they accept, they gain Serf . Inf Use
Remove Serfdom (Night) - Target player with Serf loses access to all abilities and loses Serf . 2 uses

You win when more than half of the court has Serf .

Serf (Passive) - Your vote counts as 0 when voting the Lord unless 2 other players with Serf are also voting them. This passive is lost when a new Lord is elected

I do have modifications to my class. Mostly that my serfs aren’t informed they become serfs. And they automatically accept my offer of serfdom.

oh fuck yea ill take serf

win win

in classic me fasion, i started rereading the thread like 10 minutes before day started even though we had much longer to read back

waitwaitwait

@OperationLeader

can you tell me who you protected n2 please

I currently have 3 living players who are serfs.
I am not allowed to serf myself (I did try to. I thought it’d be funni chaos things but Eliza likes balance)

Me when Eliza likes balance (she removes half my role potential)

1 Like