The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

TableTop RolePlaying Games

you’re speaking normal to me

1 Like

Ah okay, so I am naturally a victorian woman :blush:

2 Likes

Atlas, shoot you removed your pronouns again! Now I don’t know whenever I should use a blight or absolute devilness when referring to you in third-person!

2 Likes

wait what :sob: :sob:

1 Like

May is sleepy or perhaps tired

1 Like

Also when I’m frozen I don’t even post in wolfchat I mute it and hide it in a Discord folder

2 Likes

Anyway I’m up writing discussion board bullshit that I’m sure ChatGPT could do betterfor me cause even though it’s past midnight the prof doesn’t notice when you technically post it late cause HE’S not up right now. The assignments the computer will mark (late) for him but the discussion boards he just checks when you wake up. So you can get full poi9nts for late assignments. So I always do the assignment from 11:00-11:59 and the discussion board in the hours afterward. We have a week for the work I just enver start it until the last hour of the last day

1 Like

Yes yes Jaiden I said I’d get an early start on it but when I got that early start I was reading the textbook, and it turns out that’s not actually needed for the assignment, so I was wasting my time. Dont know why I didnt check ahead of time. Anyway that’swhy I’m not writing mafia game bullshit I’ll be on that soon.

1 Like

town for not using chatgpt

1 Like

Binary Stars taught us this

2 Likes

fr
this is an unironic townread until I have something concrete to tell me otherwise

1 Like

Every time i hear chatgpt i have flash back to the chatgpt botc game i storytold. fucking nightmare

3 Likes

I’m not good at using ChatGPT it’s a whole skill. I was trying to get it to generate Tumblr posts forever and Icould never get anything even remotely good and other people’ve actually got it to do decently

1 Like

everyone won. cause the townsfolk cult leader had the ability to turn other people into demons besides the demon and outsiders.
so everyone but the one outsider won

2 Likes

hmmm contradictory :face_with_raised_eyebrow: sus

1 Like

may isnt posting ontopic

I know that awake May is normally the #1 hater of “Fluffposting” and “Clogging up isos” but first of tll this is The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever, and which is Entirely Skill Based and second of all I’m not awake May now am I. I get to post all the time all I want because the discussion baord tone drives me insane and I deserve a little respite. Anyone want to be alignment indicative

2 Likes

that’s why I said it wasn’t concrete

1 Like

I listened to a sad song and now I am sad

: (

1 Like

Xail (the outsider) doesnt count as a person

1 Like