The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

I have Played two games in a row with you. both with you beign a townie. both games you played very similary but something about how your playing this game is just off. its very different from the last two games. gut read not liking day 1 gar this game but it could also be the nonsense that is this game so you could be a bit more relaxed then usual

Atlas is town because vibes, easy.

I won’t pretend it’s not subject to flip around based on future interactions, as having thought about Flicker you know my specific habit of townreading people to get them comfortable, but that’s where I’m at for now.

do you admit Gar that your being a bit more cheery and jokey then usual. or am i just going insae

My behavior is role related. I will be chaotic because I can!
I am town of town of townieness

ah so what your saying is your role is chaotic. well thats a positive thought

entrance, could be to seem nonchalant entering

“buddy pal its a joke haha”

nai

nai

nai

messing with a voter, perhaps fearful

first ATLAS post, of many to come. mostly nai, but noted to be most defending me then attacking leafia

nai

if wolf, probably 2 or less wolves were inthread at this moment

“hey fakeclaiming is bad!”

didnt read the op

backing up an ATLAS post. trying to avoid my gaze. my scrutiny. my watch

1 Like

I’m transparently different, yes.

what is my personality now
im curious i cant tell

1 Like

Really? I can barely tell M!Atlas (Maflas) and T!Atlas (Atlas) apart

1 Like

Okay I’m reading back and I think we might need an

OFFICIAL EXCUSEPOST

I AM SICK RIGHT NOW AND CURRENTLY AM AND IN THE FUTURE WILL BE EXPERIENCING DISEASES OF THE MIND

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE THIS CLEAR AHEAD OF TIME JUST TO ENSURE THERE ARE NO MISUNDERSTANDINGS WITH REGARD TO MY CURRENT STATE, ONLY DISUNDERSTANDINGS AS YOU TAKE THIS EXCUSE INTO ACCOUNT AND CHOOSE TO IGNORE IT

WHICH IS ENTIRELY FINE TO BE CLEAR
JUST WANT MY CARDS OUT ON THE TABLE FIRST CAUSE I KNOW I WILL BE UNSTABLE
4 Likes

I’ll take that. get ready to be microscoped gar. (I know atlas already did one but i wanna do one to)

I was referencing a game where Kiiruma was Baron and we elected them as King, that’s why I asked if we’re electing King.

i am a notoriously bad gar reader
(every game of yours I have read i have called you scum in and been wrong)
ignoring it being 4 hours in d1, you’ve not contributed much

oh

“hey guys i didnt read op”

Get better soon mate!

1 Like

mya
sorry if that sounded rude

I never do, I joined cus I was like “no way they’ll fill 4 slots in 24hrs right?”
And then bam, I’m in a game now, might as well enjoy it.

2 Likes

Bit snappier, more constructive rather than destructive, felt like in Flicker you were a little more anti-solvey, batting reads down instead of building em.

i was sick for a year and got two nominations for my play despite nearly dying
i will kill you