The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

thats not my point
a moderator (eliza) said that, publically, kii cannot use his ability, to grant serfdom, to give Fenrir inf shots

i saw the cold leader one and my eyes skimmed over the other

You were saying you got announced you can’t vote or vote against only Kiiruma in that time, but afterwards you can vote just fine?

i can’t be voted for

…Yes I know, that’s the only thing.

does this not just say “you wouldn’t be able to” and not “you can’t”?
I would like to assume that Eliza didn’t scuff the game by revealing information

everything else i could do

i was unable to be executed d1, and by kii’s role, i couldnt kill him
thats all that his ability did

hahaha
you poor child

if by recalling memory, what was the thing that got modified from kiiruma’s role, if he revealed here on thread?

it says “no” when kii is referring to specifically him, not the role

that his night ability, grant serfdom, instead of requesting for the person to be a serf, automatically makes them one

is it obvious what kii is referring to
yes
but he never says anything regarding feudal lord
he only says “my role”

when i make a mistake town makes a mistake
also when i make a mistake eliza makes a mistake
i am the bottom card on this stack and none of you can change my mind

VOTE: Haze_with_a_Z

I believe this was the wagon before I went to bed and finding out the wagon get switched with a random low poster.

1 Like

Should IcetFeelsPain be mafia with Haze, then I don’t think Scoot is one.

are you looking down on me for pretending that she didn’t fuck up the integrity of the game?
I don’t want to assume that Kiiruma is the feudal lord or whatever because of this information that realistically I shouldn’t know, especially when I already believed it anyway.

I doubt Kiiruma would have claimed that of all things if they were scum, why wouldn’t they claim a town role? For a reason other than “that’s what they want you to think”
Or not claim at all for that matter, since I don’t remember them being asked to

I can see IceT voting Scoot, but where does Haze come in here?

Get out of my head Get out of my head

1 Like

Besides Haze is being last voter on Wazza’s wagon?

i like frosts solving, as if he clearly believes in it
im too sleepy to say much more, but haze is a pretty iffy slot aswell
im also glad he called me out on the pope since i was completely confusing it for role 300

1 Like

I thought you agreed with the reasons why I voted Haze in the first place, previous day?