The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

Quite the lovely thread today

Jake - Journalist
Kiiruma - Feudal
Frost - Something
Guava - Something
Silviu - Teehee
Garfool - Modconfirmed town
Scoot - something
May - something
Marnew - Something
IceT - something
Atlas - Something
Haze - Something
Gorta - Something

silviu
two questions

1. what is a roundabout
  2. on a scale of 1-100, how cute would you rate yourself and video game character nathan drake
Nathan Drake

https://images.app.goo.gl/54mxMogFFyH2A6o49

We have two known neutrals, unknown amount of town and no less than 2 mafia alive atm

And there’s no balance.

we have 1 known neutral, and one very likely neutral
just to make sure

1 Like

A roundabout it means that something is doing a 180*, or that something is doing an Area of Effect ability.

Did you just grab my IP?

He doesn’t have abs so 40

1 Like

@Garfooled oh you sweet summer child, please come visit us often

it has something to do with driving

Missing people: The Deleter, Operation Leader, A neutral I think?, A Protector? (Did they prevent a death? There was a deadless night)

op, healbomber are conf town

1 Like

Macho Man give Zone a healing bomb.

Wait

There’s a macho man, one that makes others compulsive suicide bombers and one left…?

Sorcerer you mean?

Who said that?

they gave zone a fakedeath bomb, which they thought was real

1 Like

I did. Zone was turned into a suicide compulsive bomber, wanted to take scoot with them, But then he miraculously revived with scoot.

Detonation: Nuclear Bomb in Hong Kong

town killer
sorc (night) - you are a sorcerer. Each night, pick a player: they become a compulsive suicide bomber. If they do not detonate by EOD, their target will be randomized.

Okay this seems to be guy, although if Gorta received a bomb yesterday then why is no one else dead besides Wazza?

Not this one

That’s the one I mentioned to Gorta or Garfooled.

…but no, that makes no sense. Why would a town killer do it to literally modconfirmed?