The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

Eh? You’re the Operation Leader role?

Lmao what

908 to 884
Literally like 20 posts

Also good morning

Then Iron Fist might better not give me their role.

And nevermind

you strike me as strange
i would really like to townread you off that convo for you directly saying “i know town does this, but i play like this too”
but your answers all felt halfhearted

to explain why they are town
they, if they were scum, wouldve wasted towns time on them and kanave before killing her, most likely
their reaction after submitting a shot was “you forced my hand” before they flipped
they are most likely one specific town role, or outted themself as mafia’s infinite day kp, which means they cant use it again

And good ni-

1 Like

Not unless I am Illuminati Infiltrator

the op is very likely town
i wouldnt go searching for em yet

1 Like

Meh. You seem to be following the narrow corridor of paranoia that maybe they are not what it seems. I like to keep it simple.

1 Like

hm
yeah
i think i can accept that

I agree. Having that said, what are your thoughts on Gorta, who was looking for said mathematical numbers?

1 Like

I feel like I’m acting the same way I did in binary stars when I was confident terranceleehew was town and you and Achro were scum
Except I’m not even as confident in this as I was in that
And then you all thought it was tmi and Kanave had to come in and be like “guys guava is just stupid”
I was town that game if you don’t remember

Like seriously, it is really that outlandish to assume Kanave was planning to do something with that push and didn’t just come into the day saying “Merpy sus!!!” For no reason?
Is it really that crazy to assume that she’s town because literally who would be that ballsy as scum? Not her that’s for sure and the proof is in her flip :man_shrugging:t2:

But being right about things isn’t in my town meta so I understand if you vote me ig

apparently I was wrong. And at the top thingie it said there were only 10 or so posts by them.

also where do I find the votecount? It didn’t occur to me that there was one until it was just mentioned that there was one.

1 Like

press the hammer icon
next to the person icon and the like post
it looks like a gavel

@kiiruma unless I missed the votes, since when was Atlas the main wagon for today until you decide Atlas is surfing?

(you can read the convo to figure out mainly why he picked me)

1 Like

Atlas, I have a question which may or may not ruin your conversation with whoever are responding to you.

Are you genuinely thinking Merpy is not town?

red wave!
But fine, I amuse myself figuring out.

the conversation ended a bit ago

i think they’re town